Trace Minerals Research, Liquimins, ConcenTrace, Trace Mineral Drops, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Great not to be ripped off

Posted by Reviewer1955311 From Great Britain on Mar 01, 2010

It's always hard to exactly judge how these things work, but I need a mineral fix at the moment and I've used this brand before and liked it. But in a complex diet it's always tricky to affirm what is or isn't making a difference. I'm outraged by the cynical prices charged by Concentrace in the UK - I think it's now about 30 quid for 8oz - so if iHerb weren't selling at this very reasonable rate, I'd be buying another product instead.

Trace minerals

Posted by Reviewer2360643 From Tennessee on Sep 22, 2010

I am so pleased with the quality and promptness of this company. The product is added to our distilled water, and we now have confidence that we are receiving the minerals we need with our water. It is just what I was looking for in our efforts toward better health.

These Trace Minerals keep my whole system balanced!

Posted by LeelaShines From California on Mar 03, 2012

Since taking this product every night before bed, I no longer get neck & back problems, muscle cramps, cold sores, or constipation!! I've learned that most people in the U.S. are severely mineral deficient as a result of the implemented pesticide/herbicide use since the industrial revolution that has resulted in depleting our top soil. These days our foods just don't offer the nutrition that it used to! I've found that in addition to supplementing my organic whole foods diet with Vitamineral Greens, ConcenTrace is the missing link!

Great

Posted by Reviewer2451808 From Japan on Oct 07, 2011

I have used ConcenTrace, Trace Mineral Drops for many years now and I find that it has really helped balance my mineral intake.

Posted by Reviewer2458018 From Colorado on Feb 26, 2012

This product is very nice!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »