Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Trace Minerals Research, Liquimins, ConcenTrace, Trace Mineral Drops, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

These Trace Minerals keep my whole system balanced!

Posted by LeelaShines on Mar 03, 2012

Since taking this product every night before bed, I no longer get neck & back problems, muscle cramps, cold sores, or constipation!! I've learned that most people in the U.S. are severely mineral deficient as a result of the implemented pesticide/herbicide use since the industrial revolution that has resulted in depleting our top soil. These days our foods just don't offer the nutrition that it used to! I've found that in addition to supplementing my organic whole foods diet with Vitamineral Greens, ConcenTrace is the missing link!

Way too salty, comes in plastic bottle & questionable ingredients: heavy metals!

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 07, 2014

You might like it, I just don't, here's why. Bought this due to another reviewer who used it for his eroding teeth enamel. Same problem here. Well, even a few drops in water, it's too salty, and I am a salt aficionada! One drop to drink is too much, salty taste is overbearing and I am someone with adrenal failure, who drinks baking soda in water and often eats coarse sea salt to replenish my body while on the go. This is horrendous tasting. Another reviewer pointed out about the heavy metals that are in this. (I already tested positive for this, in the red!!) I should have known: it comes from Utah and I have the same problem with their lake's "Real Salt" (terrible name) that is toxic to me! I think that lake must be polluted with something or non-kosher stuff going on there. If something is bad for me, my body lets me know right away. The bottom line is I can't take this, and I've tried! Even back when I ate no produce, I got a sample of this and had the same problem. Everyone is different, this is way overpriced for simple salt water. It pains me to say this but: snake oil? Use at your own risk.

Great not to be ripped off

Posted by Reviewer1955311 on Mar 01, 2010

It's always hard to exactly judge how these things work, but I need a mineral fix at the moment and I've used this brand before and liked it. But in a complex diet it's always tricky to affirm what is or isn't making a difference. I'm outraged by the cynical prices charged by Concentrace in the UK - I think it's now about 30 quid for 8oz - so if iHerb weren't selling at this very reasonable rate, I'd be buying another product instead.

Trace minerals

Posted by Reviewer2360643 on Sep 22, 2010

I am so pleased with the quality and promptness of this company. The product is added to our distilled water, and we now have confidence that we are receiving the minerals we need with our water. It is just what I was looking for in our efforts toward better health.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2451808 on Oct 07, 2011

I have used ConcenTrace, Trace Mineral Drops for many years now and I find that it has really helped balance my mineral intake.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »