10% Off Orders Over $40!

Trace Minerals Research, Mega-Mag, Natural Ionic Magnesium with Trace Minerals, 400 mg, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Absorbs well

Posted by Reviewer3101973 on Jan 31, 2013

I like the form of magnesium in this product - Magnesium Chloride. I find that it absorbs better than others. I also find that it makes water taste better and softer to me. This is a very good thing because I often don't drink enough water. Most people seem to hate the taste of this stuff but that's not the case for me, as long as it is taken in a glass of water. After using this product for awhile, I read that that the Great Salt Lake (where this is sourced) has one of the highest levels of mercury of any body of water in the world. I then came across a YouTube video by alternative health author John Heinerman showing the actual location where Trace Minerals Research source their products from. It was not a pretty picture - quite shocking actually. The YouTube videos are "Trace Minerals Truth Revealed" and "Trace Minerals Truth Revealed Part II" if you want to have a look. I was very disappointed because I really liked this stuff. It simply isn't worth it to me to risk ingesting mercury so I have stopped using it. I am providing this information in my review so that other people can at least be aware that there may be a mercury (and other contaminant) issue here and can do their own research. Now I take my magnesium chloride in the form of Life Flow Health Magenesium Oil on my skin. Magnesium chloride also helps raise DHEA (if it is low) by applying it to the skin - an added bonus. I hope you find this information useful.

My daily trace minerals fix

Posted by earthwalker on Jun 27, 2012

I love Trace Minerals products and I've been using this Mega-Mag for a long time now. I love that it comes in a glass bottle so it's not leaching plastic. I put a drop or two in every glass of water I drink at home.

The Primary Fuel For More Than 300 Functions In Your Body

Posted by Products-With-Reviews on Nov 11, 2014

On my Products-With-Reviews page, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used. Without adequate amounts of magnesium to balance calcium, you’ll find yourself falling victim to hardening of the arteries, arthritis, diabetes, and senility. Magnesium is the activating mineral for close to 400 different enzyme reactions in the body – more than any other mineral. The bottom line is that magnesium is the most important major mineral needed by your body, and unfortunately, the one that is most often depleted. Fortunately, in addition to all its other benefits, Mega-Mag, Natural Ionic Magnesium is a great source of highly absorbable ionic magnesium – 400 mg in each day’s serving.

BEST ABSORBABLE FORM OF MAGNESIUM FOR ME

Posted by Reviewer3357012 on Jun 28, 2011

I HAVE TRIED MANY OTHER FORMS OF MAG., THIS HAS BEEN GREAT SO FAR.

A Complete Multi-Mineral From The Sea

Posted by Reviewer1777116 on Jan 26, 2012

The benefit of Magnesium in our bodies is unequaled. As a health care adviser I have found this natural product, derived from the sea, to be the best of its kind.