Topical use

Posted by goodiesforme on Apr 27, 2016

I am using this product on my skin and it is great! I don't take it oral, I use 4-8 ml daily on my skin (hands, stomach...).

Powerful

Posted by 4640368485104083137 on May 25, 2015

Great place to order from. Fast shipping great products and prices.

Natural Ionic Magnesium

Posted by 5138132759270295985 on Mar 26, 2015

Excellent product. Ionic Magnesium gets right into the cells quickly. Honey helps make the taste a little more palpable. If you want quick results, this is the one to buy.

Wonderful

Posted by 4776949148604810061 on Feb 17, 2015

Mineral taste in high doses. Highly recommended.

The soils are depleted of crucial trace minerals. So is your body

Posted by MORE-REVIEWS-FOR-YOU on Nov 13, 2014

Nearly all trace minerals are widely depleted in the soils that grow our food. That's because conventional agriculture extracts these minerals from the soils, year after year, while replenishing none of them. The very best soil to grow food in, it turns out, is soil that was recently flooded. When rivers flood, they bring fresh nutrients to the surrounding farmlands, resulting in a burst of plant growth and nutrition. The very best food you can ever eat is wildcrafted food that was grown on soils that flooded last year. But in its shortsightedness and nutritional ignorance, modern man has dammed up the rivers to "prevent flooding." Solution at the household level? Give your family a mini flood – Natural Ionic Magnesium with Trace Minerals or Trace Mineral Drops.

The Primary Fuel For More Than 300 Functions In Your Body

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH on Nov 11, 2014

On my Products-With-Reviews page, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used. Without adequate amounts of magnesium to balance calcium, you’ll find yourself falling victim to hardening of the arteries, arthritis, diabetes, and senility. Magnesium is the activating mineral for close to 400 different enzyme reactions in the body – more than any other mineral. The bottom line is that magnesium is the most important major mineral needed by your body, and unfortunately, the one that is most often depleted. Fortunately, in addition to all its other benefits, Mega-Mag, Natural Ionic Magnesium is a great source of highly absorbable ionic magnesium – 400 mg in each day’s serving.

Great product & Services By iHerb

Posted by 5137223142426999898 on Aug 26, 2014

The services provided by iHerb was great, delivery was on time and the prices are very reasonable. I have already recommended my circle of fitness buddies to iHerb. Keep your service standards and great pricing, you will be heading into Greatness!!!

Excellent

Posted by polarities on Mar 12, 2014

Always great value and brilliant quality!

GOOD PRODUCT!

Posted by Reviewer2234699 on Jan 28, 2014

The only negative is taste. I mix it with one or two ounces v-8. That takes care of taste problem, and allows many benefits of this product to be realized.Price is very reasonable also.

Too Salty

Posted by Reviewer3168479 on Nov 02, 2013

I've been researching a variety of highly absorbable magnesium supplements and read all of the wonderful reviews for ionic magnesium. This liquid form is simply too salty for me and it overpowers the orange juice that I mix it in. I also felt really tired after taking it and I was really thirty for hours. I currently use BlueBonnet chelated magnesium in capsule form and I don't have any side effects.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »