Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Trace Minerals Research, Mega-Mag, Natural Ionic Magnesium with Trace Minerals, 400 mg, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

My daily trace minerals fix

8 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by earthwalker on Jun 27, 2012

I love Trace Minerals products and I've been using this Mega-Mag for a long time now. I love that it comes in a glass bottle so it's not leaching plastic. I put a drop or two in every glass of water I drink at home.

The Primary Fuel For More Than 300 Functions In Your Body

7 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH on Nov 11, 2014

On my Products-With-Reviews page, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used. Without adequate amounts of magnesium to balance calcium, you’ll find yourself falling victim to hardening of the arteries, arthritis, diabetes, and senility. Magnesium is the activating mineral for close to 400 different enzyme reactions in the body – more than any other mineral. The bottom line is that magnesium is the most important major mineral needed by your body, and unfortunately, the one that is most often depleted. Fortunately, in addition to all its other benefits, Mega-Mag, Natural Ionic Magnesium is a great source of highly absorbable ionic magnesium – 400 mg in each day’s serving.

BEST ABSORBABLE FORM OF MAGNESIUM FOR ME

5 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3357012 on Jun 28, 2011

I HAVE TRIED MANY OTHER FORMS OF MAG., THIS HAS BEEN GREAT SO FAR.

A Complete Multi-Mineral From The Sea

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1777116 on Jan 26, 2012

The benefit of Magnesium in our bodies is unequaled. As a health care adviser I have found this natural product, derived from the sea, to be the best of its kind.

The best

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2758126 on Sep 12, 2011

I take this for palpitations..............2 droppersful twice a day. Sometimes I put it in my water bottle...........pretty strong tasting, but it does the job.Price is just about 1/2 what I pay here in HI.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »