Trace Minerals Research, Mega-Mag, Natural Ionic Magnesium with Trace Minerals, 400 mg, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

My daily trace minerals fix

Posted by earthwalker on Jun 27, 2012

I love Trace Minerals products and I've been using this Mega-Mag for a long time now. I love that it comes in a glass bottle so it's not leaching plastic. I put a drop or two in every glass of water I drink at home.

BEST ABSORBABLE FORM OF MAGNESIUM FOR ME

Posted by Reviewer3357012 on Jun 28, 2011

I HAVE TRIED MANY OTHER FORMS OF MAG., THIS HAS BEEN GREAT SO FAR.

A Complete Multi-Mineral From The Sea

Posted by Reviewer1777116 on Jan 26, 2012

The benefit of Magnesium in our bodies is unequaled. As a health care adviser I have found this natural product, derived from the sea, to be the best of its kind.

The best

Posted by Reviewer2758126 on Sep 12, 2011

I take this for palpitations..............2 droppersful twice a day. Sometimes I put it in my water bottle...........pretty strong tasting, but it does the job.Price is just about 1/2 what I pay here in HI.

we all need more magnesium

Posted by alloriginal on May 20, 2013

magnesium is a critical and often overlooked nutrient that has implications for sleep, bone density, and other areas of human health. Muscle cramps or spasms, headaches and heart palpitations can often be signs of insufficient magnesium. For years, the conventional thinking was that calcium and magnesium shoud be in a 2 to 1 ratio. In my opinion, the correct balance is closer to 1 to 1. Mega-Mag is a fast-acting and effective supplement. Taken as directed, it will correct an imbalance quickly. One note: the taste is god-awful. For me, it's worth it, but others may (understandably) disagree. For them, there are numerous other capsules, tablets and more palatable drink mixes available. I'll stick with this, but I recommend that everyone find a magnesium supplement they can live with. It's THAT important. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »