Trace Minerals Research, Stress-X, Magnesium Powder, Lemon Lime, 350 mg, 23.3 oz (660 g)

Best magnesium & mineral supplement I've tried

Posted by sarahjean on Aug 16, 2011

Definitely the best magnesium and mineral supplement I've tried so far - have recommended it to two friends now who've also reported the same thing. Easy to drink and stir into water, fizzes up and no digestion problems.

Good price

Posted by 4978402483815235476 on Oct 31, 2013

The taste initially was a bit average, however, I'm used to it now (after 1+ weeks) and it's no longer an issue.

calm alternative

Posted by bigbro on Jul 28, 2011

price for serving is cheaper then other brands its 100% soluble in water taste is lemon

Product taste

Posted by Reviewer2143165 on Mar 11, 2014

Stress-X work for stress & if you take a little extra it will help you with constipation.My complaint is the taste.Its a Nasty taste. I tried NATURAL CALM & it taste very good.I would never buy this brand again NATURAL CALM TASTE so much better.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer1356486 on Oct 09, 2011

This stuff left me feeling ill after both times I tried it. I suspect the fructose and citric acid are corn-derived. I definitely won't be ordering this again.