Traditional Medicinals, Herbal Tea, Organic Chamomile with Lavender, Caffeine Free, 16 Tea Bags, .85 oz (24 g)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Very Sound Sleep

Posted by RubiesHealth From Singapore on Mar 26, 2013

I have been taking Traditional Medicinals' Chamomile tea for years, whenever I need to re-set my body clock back to healthy bedtime. My experience with pure chamomile is it cools my stomach after too many nights and my dinner starts to sit heavy in the stomach. BTW, I do not drink chamomile at meal time; it inhibits my digestion. However, with the addition of Lavender, the temperament of the tea seems to balance out. This combination is soothing for both my mind and stomach. I do not sleep longer with this tea but definitely wake up fresher. It tastes much better than chamomile alone too!

Love this tea!

Posted by Rocklin From California on May 30, 2013

I like taking it at night before bed. Soothing. Smells perfect. Tastes great. I read that if you are having a hard time breathing, you can drink this warm with honey and you can breath easily again. Believe it or not, I tried it several times during allergy season, and it did work!

Soothing and relaxing tea

Posted by livelig From Norway on Jun 21, 2013

This chamomile and lavender tea tastes so good and it's very soothing and relaxing before bedtime.

Chamomile with Lavendar Tea

Posted by 4975877817923620530 on Aug 21, 2013

The tea is aromatic and has a very pleasant and subtle flavor. It is extremely soothing and I like to drink it after my evening meal. The chamomile aids digestion and combined with the lavender, helps me wind-down after a busy work day.

Good smell n taste