Traditional Medicinals, Herbal Tea, Organic Raspberry Leaf, Caffeine Free, 16 Wrapped Tea Bags, .85 oz (24 g)

Amazing all-natural remedy for period cramps.

Posted by Leione on May 11, 2014

In addition to tasting great and having a delicious raspberry aroma, this tea is an amazing all-natural remedy for menstrual cramps toning and strengthening the uterus and pelvic muscles. After I started taking a cup of this wonderful tea a day, I forgot about my period cramps that had been torturing me for years. But that's not the only thing that raspberry leaf tea is great for. Rich in vitamins C, K, E, A, B vitamins (folic acid, pantothenic acid, niacin, thiamin, riboflavin, vitamin B6), manganese, magnesium, copper, iron, pota ssium, phosphorus, calcium, different amino acids, tannins, antioxidants, flavonoids, it can help people suffering from morning sickness, nausea, cardiovascular conditions, anemia, hypertension, headache, gluten intolerance and celiac disease, diabetes, leg cramps, arthritis, rheumatism, water retention, gallstones and gallbladder disease, IBS, asthma, colds, flues, asthma, gingivitis, canker sores and gum disease, acne, sunburn, eczema, psoriasis, and even cancer. Raspberry leaf tea flushes toxins out of the body, aids digestion, prevents heartburn and acid reflux, relieves nausea and bloating, increases appetite, heals gastric ulcers, soothes the stomach lining, reduces colon inflammation, facilitates healing, boosts the immune system, helps stabilize blood sugar and regulate insulin levels, prevents blood spikes keeping you full longer, normalizes blood pressure, lowers triglycerides and LDL or "bad" cholesterol levels while increasing HDL or "good" cholesterol, protects against strokes, atherosclerosis and peripheral arterial disease, helps maintain healthy bones and teeth, soothes and heals dry and damaged skin, and even reduces the risk of cancer. It's also a wonderful natural sleep aid and stress reliever, helping you calm down, fall asleep faster and get a good night’s rest. In addition to all this, raspberry leaf tea has no known side effects or contraindications. A used tea bag can be applied topically to heal wounds, scars, bruises, cuts, burns, rashes and acne-affected areas of your skin. A raspberry leaf face mask or scrub improves the complexion, brightens and evens out skin tone, reduces redness, spots, blotchiness and small lines, helps break down old scar tissue and prevent premature aging. It's truly a wonderful tea. I would recommend it not only to women suffering from period cramps, but also to anyone wanting to improve their overall health and well-being.

miracle tea

Posted by Reviewer1040566 on Nov 06, 2006

I have had menstral problems for 12 years; either bleeding every 2 weeks or going 42-52 days between cycles. Once on raspbeerry leaf tea, taken every single day and 2-3 cups just 2 days before I start my 30 day cycle, I am completely regulated. I buy 2 boxes every month. I have 6 children. I have taken it through my 4th,5th,& 6th pregnancies. It helped my hemoraging in delivery with those pregnancies after the first 3 having bleeding problems post partum. My bleeding stops after just days if I remained restful like women should after birth (which is difficult at best). When I stop taking the tea, thinking I'm regulated now, I always get off kilter and have break-through bleeding and a very late cycle. But once I start taking it every single day, not missing a day, I can get right back on schedule within a month. I also used to hate doctors and medications. I now have severe psoriatic arthritis and hypothyroidism. I NEED my doctors and injectable medicines. I can't go a day without those either. After hoping for a herbal cure or natural juice concoction, I know that God has given His people ALL things to be recieved with thanks. He gave me doctors and many medications to allow me to take care of 6 children and my home. He also gave me raspberry leaf tea to do what my then-midwife couldn't explain what was happening to me or how to solve it. Another midwife introduced me to raspberry leaf tea. It doesn't taste like raspberries at all. It tastes like a black, mild, decaffinated tea. I let it steep for 10-15 minutes and drink it no matter how long it's been sitting in the microwave. Even if it's been hours and cold. (I forget about it sometimes) I'm glad I can order it through iherb.com and it comes right to my door for less than the health food store which is inconvenient. I can also state that this product has been claimed to aid in fertility by making the uterus and famale organs very healthy. I have read it is a uterine stimulant. You should talk with your doctor about any early pregnancy signs that might warrant caution.

Traditional Medicinals, Organic Raspberry Leaf

Posted by Reviewer2665338 on Jun 19, 2008

Great taste. I like that they are individually wrapped tea bags. I don't like it as much as the Yogi Brand and the Alvita brand is by far the best. The TM is also more expensive than the Alvita brand, however the pro is that they come individually wrapped where the Alivta brand does not.

Delicious:)

Posted by Reviewer3276890 on Nov 04, 2009

I love the way it taste and I feel so good after taking it... I get pretty strong feeling cramps when I ov and it help relieve some of the feeling:)

Herbal Organic tea

Posted by Reviewer3128217 on Mar 01, 2012

Did not find taste of tea, will use it only when to feeling well