Traditional Medicinals, Herbal Tea, Organic Raspberry Leaf, Caffeine Free, 16 Wrapped Tea Bags, .85 oz (24 g)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

miracle tea

Posted by Reviewer1040566 From Michigan on Nov 06, 2006

I have had menstral problems for 12 years; either bleeding every 2 weeks or going 42-52 days between cycles. Once on raspbeerry leaf tea, taken every single day and 2-3 cups just 2 days before I start my 30 day cycle, I am completely regulated. I buy 2 boxes every month. I have 6 children. I have taken it through my 4th,5th,& 6th pregnancies. It helped my hemoraging in delivery with those pregnancies after the first 3 having bleeding problems post partum. My bleeding stops after just days if I remained restful like women should after birth (which is difficult at best). When I stop taking the tea, thinking I'm regulated now, I always get off kilter and have break-through bleeding and a very late cycle. But once I start taking it every single day, not missing a day, I can get right back on schedule within a month. I also used to hate doctors and medications. I now have severe psoriatic arthritis and hypothyroidism. I NEED my doctors and injectable medicines. I can't go a day without those either. After hoping for a herbal cure or natural juice concoction, I know that God has given His people ALL things to be recieved with thanks. He gave me doctors and many medications to allow me to take care of 6 children and my home. He also gave me raspberry leaf tea to do what my then-midwife couldn't explain what was happening to me or how to solve it. Another midwife introduced me to raspberry leaf tea. It doesn't taste like raspberries at all. It tastes like a black, mild, decaffinated tea. I let it steep for 10-15 minutes and drink it no matter how long it's been sitting in the microwave. Even if it's been hours and cold. (I forget about it sometimes) I'm glad I can order it through iherb.com and it comes right to my door for less than the health food store which is inconvenient. I can also state that this product has been claimed to aid in fertility by making the uterus and famale organs very healthy. I have read it is a uterine stimulant. You should talk with your doctor about any early pregnancy signs that might warrant caution.

Delicious:)

Posted by Reviewer3276890 From Japan on Nov 04, 2009

I love the way it taste and I feel so good after taking it... I get pretty strong feeling cramps when I ov and it help relieve some of the feeling:)

Great price!

Posted by Reviewer3169055 From Missouri on Oct 30, 2007

Same great tea that was at out local health store, but much cheaper even after shipping.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1559112 From California on Nov 30, 2007

This tea along with flaxseed has helped with AF.

Delicious!!

Posted by Reviewer3079478 From Vermont on Jan 04, 2008

I have been drinking this tea for about 4 years or so. It is one of the most delicious teas on the market. It is one of my staples in my house and office. My guests very much enjoy this tea, even the guys! :) Wonderful tea.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »