Amazing all-natural remedy for period cramps.

Posted by Leione on May 11, 2014

In addition to tasting great and having a delicious raspberry aroma, this tea is an amazing all-natural remedy for menstrual cramps toning and strengthening the uterus and pelvic muscles. After I started taking a cup of this wonderful tea a day, I forgot about my period cramps that had been torturing me for years. But that's not the only thing that raspberry leaf tea is great for. Rich in vitamins C, K, E, A, B vitamins (folic acid, pantothenic acid, niacin, thiamin, riboflavin, vitamin B6), manganese, magnesium, copper, iron, pota ssium, phosphorus, calcium, different amino acids, tannins, antioxidants, flavonoids, it can help people suffering from morning sickness, nausea, cardiovascular conditions, anemia, hypertension, headache, gluten intolerance and celiac disease, diabetes, leg cramps, arthritis, rheumatism, water retention, gallstones and gallbladder disease, IBS, asthma, colds, flues, asthma, gingivitis, canker sores and gum disease, acne, sunburn, eczema, psoriasis, and even cancer. Raspberry leaf tea flushes toxins out of the body, aids digestion, prevents heartburn and acid reflux, relieves nausea and bloating, increases appetite, heals gastric ulcers, soothes the stomach lining, reduces colon inflammation, facilitates healing, boosts the immune system, helps stabilize blood sugar and regulate insulin levels, prevents blood spikes keeping you full longer, normalizes blood pressure, lowers triglycerides and LDL or "bad" cholesterol levels while increasing HDL or "good" cholesterol, protects against strokes, atherosclerosis and peripheral arterial disease, helps maintain healthy bones and teeth, soothes and heals dry and damaged skin, and even reduces the risk of cancer. It's also a wonderful natural sleep aid and stress reliever, helping you calm down, fall asleep faster and get a good night’s rest. In addition to all this, raspberry leaf tea has no known side effects or contraindications. A used tea bag can be applied topically to heal wounds, scars, bruises, cuts, burns, rashes and acne-affected areas of your skin. A raspberry leaf face mask or scrub improves the complexion, brightens and evens out skin tone, reduces redness, spots, blotchiness and small lines, helps break down old scar tissue and prevent premature aging. It's truly a wonderful tea. I would recommend it not only to women suffering from period cramps, but also to anyone wanting to improve their overall health and well-being.

Delicious

Posted by MissEC on Mar 19, 2014

I can't say if this is better than other brands because this is the first Raspberry leaf Tea I've tried and it makes a lovely cuppa!

Taste great

Posted by 5441708166484445637 on Oct 13, 2013

Nice tea. Hope will help in my health.

Great taste

Posted by khessel on Aug 29, 2012

I purchased this product because I had read somewhere that it can help alleviate morning sickness. Nothing helped me with morning sickness except for magnesium oil. However, I do like the taste of this tea, and I plan on drinking it every day starting with week 32 of my pregnancy to help make my labor go more smoothly.

Great tea !

Posted by 5599565969012958138 on Aug 02, 2012

Taste good and more concentrated than another popular brand I bought in iherb. Highly recommend.

Herbal Organic tea

Posted by Reviewer3128217 on Mar 01, 2012

Did not find taste of tea, will use it only when to feeling well

Good quality

Posted by Reviewer2526438 on Jan 08, 2012

Good quality of raspberry leaf - expected from TM.

Raspberry Leaf

Posted by Reviewer1399463 on Dec 29, 2011

Love the fragrance and taste

during pregnancy and beyond

Posted by Reviewer1446768 on May 20, 2011

I got this for the last few months of pregnancy - tastes great!

yummy

Posted by Reviewer3095414 on Jul 23, 2010

I steep this with a bag of jasmine green tea and sweeten with stevia. I love it. I drink at least 2 cups every morning. Don't know if it helps any female complaints or not, but it doesn't do any harm.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »