Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1568201 on Oct 16, 2007

I really appreciate products I can trust. This tea tastes godd and is good for pregnancy according to leading herbalists.

Posted by Reviewer2683738 on Oct 12, 2007

My wife loves this and drinks every day.

miracle tea

Posted by Reviewer1040566 on Nov 06, 2006

I have had menstral problems for 12 years; either bleeding every 2 weeks or going 42-52 days between cycles. Once on raspbeerry leaf tea, taken every single day and 2-3 cups just 2 days before I start my 30 day cycle, I am completely regulated. I buy 2 boxes every month. I have 6 children. I have taken it through my 4th,5th,& 6th pregnancies. It helped my hemoraging in delivery with those pregnancies after the first 3 having bleeding problems post partum. My bleeding stops after just days if I remained restful like women should after birth (which is difficult at best). When I stop taking the tea, thinking I'm regulated now, I always get off kilter and have break-through bleeding and a very late cycle. But once I start taking it every single day, not missing a day, I can get right back on schedule within a month. I also used to hate doctors and medications. I now have severe psoriatic arthritis and hypothyroidism. I NEED my doctors and injectable medicines. I can't go a day without those either. After hoping for a herbal cure or natural juice concoction, I know that God has given His people ALL things to be recieved with thanks. He gave me doctors and many medications to allow me to take care of 6 children and my home. He also gave me raspberry leaf tea to do what my then-midwife couldn't explain what was happening to me or how to solve it. Another midwife introduced me to raspberry leaf tea. It doesn't taste like raspberries at all. It tastes like a black, mild, decaffinated tea. I let it steep for 10-15 minutes and drink it no matter how long it's been sitting in the microwave. Even if it's been hours and cold. (I forget about it sometimes) I'm glad I can order it through iherb.com and it comes right to my door for less than the health food store which is inconvenient. I can also state that this product has been claimed to aid in fertility by making the uterus and famale organs very healthy. I have read it is a uterine stimulant. You should talk with your doctor about any early pregnancy signs that might warrant caution.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »