Traditional Medicinals, Herbal Teas, Organic Roasted Dandelion Root, Caffeine Free, 16 Wrapped Tea Bags, .85 oz (24 g)

Unpleasant taste, like burnt toast.

Posted by PurplePegasus From California on Dec 10, 2013

I found the taste of this one quite unpleasant. I let it steep for just 5 min. It might get better with less steeping time. It tastes like burnt toast to me. I normally drink the liver tea from the same brand but lately it's been sending my normally extremely low BP through the roof, so I decided to try this one. I will have to blend it with lemongrass or something else to mitigate the bitterness. The other tea has really healed my liver but I have a long way to go. I was hoping this would help. I might buy it again, if I see results and can manage the taste with a blend and/or less steeping time.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer3216835 From California on Sep 22, 2012

When I drink this tea I lose weight and it releases bloating.

Pleasant taste Good Version of Dandelion

Posted by Reviewer1194268 From Malaysia on Oct 17, 2012

This tea gave somewhat different feeling compared to capsule/tab dandelion supplements in terms of distinctive cleansing feeling that it gives on the urinary system. If you have such problem or do not realise it,this tea might give you a hint of problematic area in the body. Take it on empty stomach for better effect/absorption. I dont read the label during first time usage but later read it carefully after noticing its distinctive effect..it really does mean something when the label claim its a kind of tea with pharmacopeia grade herb

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1651973 From Israel on Jul 15, 2012

if you don't like the taste at first, persevere - it is true what others have written - you suddenly love it! (well, I did) You can't drink too much in one day - or it is too cleansing - but very tasty, and very effective. I don't take the teabags out of the cup after "brewing", so it tastes strong and satisfying.

Medicinal

Posted by Reviewer2787303 From Arkansas on Jun 06, 2012

Dandelion root tea doesn't taste good to me, but seemed to help my kidneys and digestion.