SOOO delicious

Posted by MissGreen on Mar 02, 2014

I've also tried loose dandelion roots (from Starwest Botanicals), and although their price is much better, this roasted version is definitely so much more delicious! Use it for liver cleansing purposes.

Love it.

Posted by Reviewer1795640 on Jan 16, 2010

Love the taste.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2476122 on Aug 26, 2009

Perfect for a good healthy liver detox. I notice a huge difference!

mmmm!

Posted by thedaintypig on Oct 22, 2012

Tastes really pure. I needed a few days to get used to the flavour, but now really enjoy it. Definitely noticed some "detox" feelings going on after a few days. I drink two teabags in the evening, and for the first few nights had a really restless sleep, but now feel great!

Great light taste

Posted by HealthyAussie on Apr 17, 2014

This is a good dandelion tea. The flavour is fresh and light. i like to drink it very strong. This is the only organic brand that I can find. It is good to have an organic product as the dandelion plant has a very large root system, so it absorbs a lot from the soil. I have purchased these many times. I buy a few packs with every Iherb order I make. I won't drink any other brands now.

Great for water retention

Posted by 5154877746534078903 on Jun 27, 2014

Great product. Useful for liver cleansing & water retention.

great taste

Posted by 5346348069033882184 on Dec 21, 2015

If you are familiar with brown rice tea then this tea wouldn't be too much of a surprise. Hope it helps in liver system and water retention.

Roasted Dandelion Root

Posted by Reviewer1609140 on Feb 22, 2010

Gives a nice strong tea, but not the one I am used to from Australia. But still the best choice to order.

Good tea

Posted by Reviewer2283961 on Aug 15, 2011

I drink this tea for my liver. I have replaced coffee with it. After a few days the flavor grows on you. I drink it every day.

Not bad.

Posted by Reviewer3059703 on Jan 16, 2009

I gave this four stars simply because the taste wasn't as good as I imagined it would be. This was my first time trying Dandelion Root tea. However, with some added flavors it's not bad to drink, it's just not a coffee substitute for me, which is kinda what I was looking for.