Good tea

Posted by Reviewer2283961 on Aug 15, 2011

I drink this tea for my liver. I have replaced coffee with it. After a few days the flavor grows on you. I drink it every day.

Not bad.

Posted by Reviewer3059703 on Jan 16, 2009

I gave this four stars simply because the taste wasn't as good as I imagined it would be. This was my first time trying Dandelion Root tea. However, with some added flavors it's not bad to drink, it's just not a coffee substitute for me, which is kinda what I was looking for.

Taste

Posted by 4658758440402681522 on Mar 18, 2015

Didn't like the taste of this tea Tasted like burnt coffee

Do like traditional medicinals

Posted by MayBente on Mar 11, 2012

but not the taste of this one:/

Love the toasty aroma! A pleasant detox tea!

Posted by 4629040183956525130 on Oct 14, 2016

Agreed with some of the reviewers who said it can be a substitute to coffee as it has that nice toasty aroma. A good detox tea.

organic

Posted by 4891066845896227790 on Dec 30, 2015

I love this brand, nice packing, organic, but the price is a bit high, anyway for this quality is a fair price. i ordered other plants from same brand, very good

정말 좋아요

Posted by 5519136359236296362 on Jun 25, 2013

저의 엄마가 당뇨가 오래되다보니 당 조절이 힘들었는데요 이거 마시고 정말 좋아졌어요 하루 세번 밥먹은후 바로 마시는데 지금은 식전 당108 이랑 식후당이 118 정도로 많이 내려갔어요 당뇨에 좋다는음식들이 다 안맞았는데 민들레뿌리가 다행이 맞아서 좋네요

Quick delivery, great taste

Posted by Reviewer3214137 on Jan 02, 2008

My order arrived faster than i thought it would, the product has a really good taste to. Will reorder soon.

Taste great with raw honey

Posted by 4649686459073440160 on Oct 14, 2016

I mixed it with raw honey, and it doesn't taste bitter at all, just a nice roasted honey tea. It works my bowel system, and I seem to have less bloating issue. Will continue to give this tea a try for the health benefits!

the best :.。.*:+☆

Posted by lchchchiyo on May 14, 2013

i've tried more than a few dandelion tea or beverages, so far this is the the best tasting, strongest concentration of constituent. iHerbやvitacostで購入できるdandelion teaや飲料はほぼ全部制覇したと思うのですがその中でもこれが一番風味が良くおいしい上に成分表でも表示されているように濃度も高いようです。