One of my faves!

Posted by LifeAfterLife on Jun 17, 2012

One tea bag makes a large tea pot of sweet, healthy tea. It blends nicely with healthy, less flavorful teas (like roibos).

Yum

Posted by Reviewer1198367 on Apr 25, 2014

Very yummy and sweet. A perfect substitute for over dosing on chocolate after dinner or a great lunch time pick-me-up. Have re ordered a million times

Hope the Cavalry Rescues me!

Posted by Reviewer1548715 on Jun 29, 2012

The organic licorice tea is expected tomorrow (UPS 2nd), but I bought a licorice tea from the supermarket yesterday. I am using it in the desperate hope that it will help my spleen which is enlarged as a result of a condition diagnosed as CLL (chronic lymphocytic leukemia). If this does not help, in ten days my hematologist will suggest "conventional" methods of treatment which are bound to be less benign than licorice tea. To be continued, or as my ancestors would say: Fortsetzung folgt. The medical mantra of watch and wait, until you are sick, only works if you are cooking a chicken. This tea helped reduce the spleen size. I am ordering more today 6-29-12. Before my goose is cooked, I prefer to take action. Ernest

Traditional Medicinals, Organic Licorice Root Herbal Tea

Posted by Reviewer2698249 on Jan 18, 2012

The best tasting licorice tea.

Love this tea!

Posted by 5402729227015520317 on May 14, 2012

This tea gives me an extra boost of energy in the day!

Daughter loves it

Posted by Reviewer2697166 on Jul 20, 2013

I am so happy that I found a healthy tea that my daughter loves. She adds a touch of coconut milk, and I gotta say it tastes really nice. As always, iherb does a great job getting the order shipped quickly, and everything always arrives packed well.

Best Licorice I ever had

Posted by Reviewer3048426 on May 29, 2016

The taste is 10/10. Very high quality Licorice. I also loved it that this company is so positive: the tea bags are not bleached, the package is made out of 100% recycled papers, the Licorice is gathered in the wild by local people and I think they also support the local community additionally. Overall a very good product combined with very good ethics and business practice. Will buy again.

Quality.

Posted by 4889291163298717218 on Aug 17, 2012

very good quality of licorice.

Love Traditional medicinals

Posted by MayBente on Feb 19, 2012

It is so important to me that every product i buy,is USAD organic,and tis is good:)

Delicious !