Traditional Medicinals, Organic Mother's Milk, Caffeine Free, 16 Wrapped Tea Bags, .99 oz (28 g)

This really works!

Posted by Reviewer1162167 From Nevada on Jan 26, 2008

This tea really works! Sometimes my milk supply gets low, so I drink some of this tea. In about a couple of hours, my milk supply has noticebly increased. I love that it is organic.

Taste nice..not bad

Posted by Reviewer2814411 From Singapore on Feb 16, 2012

Tried this as i've just given birth and wanted to boost my supply. It's not bad, taste nice, and i can drink it like ordinary tea. Does boost the supply a bit. However, i personally prefer the Yoogi and Wedela nursing tea which works better and i alternate drinking with. Wedela nursing tea is very good. Can feel my breast swelling up around 1/2 hour after drinking. I drink Yoogi on normal days and Wedela on days which i need the extra boost

Love it

Posted by nirinki on Jun 12, 2013

I am breastfeeding for 2 month and after you get used new aroma and tea taste you going to love it. every day a few times a day! and yes it maintains my milk production :) ароматный и действенный чаи по хорошей цене!

Did not increase production

Posted by Reviewer1948786 From Alabama on Aug 13, 2010

This product did nothing to increase my milk production. Will not be purchasing again.

guilt free pleasure

Posted by Reviewer2504530 From New Jersey on Feb 04, 2011

As a desperate mother needing more milk I've been drinking this tea ever since. It's winter here and the tea is very warmimg and feels nice to do something nice for myself. I did see an increase when I first started drinking it around week 3.