Traditional Medicinals, Organic Mother's Milk, Caffeine Free, 16 Wrapped Tea Bags, .99 oz (28 g)

This really works!

Posted by Reviewer1162167 on Jan 26, 2008

This tea really works! Sometimes my milk supply gets low, so I drink some of this tea. In about a couple of hours, my milk supply has noticebly increased. I love that it is organic.

Taste nice..not bad

Posted by Reviewer2814411 on Feb 16, 2012

Tried this as i've just given birth and wanted to boost my supply. It's not bad, taste nice, and i can drink it like ordinary tea. Does boost the supply a bit. However, i personally prefer the Yoogi and Wedela nursing tea which works better and i alternate drinking with. Wedela nursing tea is very good. Can feel my breast swelling up around 1/2 hour after drinking. I drink Yoogi on normal days and Wedela on days which i need the extra boost

Did not increase production

Posted by Reviewer1948786 on Aug 13, 2010

This product did nothing to increase my milk production. Will not be purchasing again.

Love it

Posted by nirinki on Jun 12, 2013

I am breastfeeding for 2 month and after you get used new aroma and tea taste you going to love it. every day a few times a day! and yes it maintains my milk production :) ароматный и действенный чаи по хорошей цене!

Works well and tastes pretty good too!

Posted by Reviewer1559156 on May 29, 2010

Been using this tea since my son was born. (he is 8 months now) I definitely notice a difference in my milk supply when I don't drink it regularly. I usually brew one teabag in approx 16 oz of water and drink it once a day. Really helps to have the extra milk to pump for babysitters! I hate spearmint, but the overall flavor of this tea does not bother me. After so many months of drinking it, the flavor doesn't really excite me any more, but I don't hate it either.