Roasted Dandelion Root

Posted by Reviewer1609140 on Feb 22, 2010

Gives a nice strong tea, but not the one I am used to from Australia. But still the best choice to order.

Good tea

Posted by Reviewer2283961 on Aug 15, 2011

I drink this tea for my liver. I have replaced coffee with it. After a few days the flavor grows on you. I drink it every day.

Not bad.

Posted by Reviewer3059703 on Jan 16, 2009

I gave this four stars simply because the taste wasn't as good as I imagined it would be. This was my first time trying Dandelion Root tea. However, with some added flavors it's not bad to drink, it's just not a coffee substitute for me, which is kinda what I was looking for.

Dandelion root

Posted by Reviewer2053656 on May 04, 2009

Good quality tea I just did not like the taste but that is a personal taste.

Dandelion tea

Posted by Reviewer1085566 on Dec 18, 2007

Best tasting Dandelion tea I've had so far.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1791664 on Jan 20, 2012

Thank you.

Helps to calm itchy skin

Posted by Reviewer1278556 on May 10, 2012

My 11 year old son has eczema and scratches his legs a lot at night causing him to lose sleep. When I gave him the tea. I make 2 bags at a go and sweeten it with honey, he said he felt soothed and was able to sleep well. I only give it to him when he's had too much fried or unhealthy food that brings on eczema. Thanks iherb for the great offer, I'll be sure to get more when my supply runs out. Cheers

OK

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Jul 05, 2012

Good quality brand....not my favourite drink but once in a while I feel like one and this is probably the best Dandelion I have tried.

Smelly

Posted by NurseEmily on Aug 30, 2012

My 1st cup smelled like a cup of cigarette butts. However my nose is very sensitive and i guess now i have gotten used to it. Its definitely not coffee but mixed with stevia- english toffee or vanilla, its close enough for those of us who cant have coffee.

Nice product

Posted by LeneAnett on Dec 03, 2012

Not very tasty on it's own, but with a little milk (dairy or non-dairy) and som sweetener it works wonders:)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »