dandy tea

Posted by Reviewer2411072 on Dec 15, 2013

I'm sure this is good for us! Glad it's organic, not bad IF there's no coffee around.

Good Tea

Posted by 5604044176057637630 on Jan 27, 2014

Dandelion tea is used for many reasons. It does have a strong roasted flavor. As long as you don't mind that then you will like this tea.

Nice product

Posted by LeneAnett on Dec 03, 2012

Not very tasty on it's own, but with a little milk (dairy or non-dairy) and som sweetener it works wonders:)

Smelly

Posted by NurseEmily on Aug 30, 2012

My 1st cup smelled like a cup of cigarette butts. However my nose is very sensitive and i guess now i have gotten used to it. Its definitely not coffee but mixed with stevia- english toffee or vanilla, its close enough for those of us who cant have coffee.

OK

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Jul 05, 2012

Good quality brand....not my favourite drink but once in a while I feel like one and this is probably the best Dandelion I have tried.

Helps to calm itchy skin

Posted by Reviewer1278556 on May 10, 2012

My 11 year old son has eczema and scratches his legs a lot at night causing him to lose sleep. When I gave him the tea. I make 2 bags at a go and sweeten it with honey, he said he felt soothed and was able to sleep well. I only give it to him when he's had too much fried or unhealthy food that brings on eczema. Thanks iherb for the great offer, I'll be sure to get more when my supply runs out. Cheers

Not as good as other brands

Posted by NaturallyMisha on Dec 20, 2013

The roasted root isn't as good as brands that don't roast the root.

Wishful Thinking

Posted by Reviewer1484591 on Oct 10, 2011

Wishful thinking led me to believe I could get used to the strong flavor of this tea. Maybe my first cup was so bitter because I let it steep too long. I'll try it again on another day. I was hoping for something that would be a good liver cleanser. I know this is it, but I will really have to work at getting used to the taste.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1550557 on Feb 22, 2011

I will buy this product again

Not bad

Posted by azrael on Feb 23, 2015

Not bad but the flavour of Alvita's version is a lot richer and stronger