Great light taste

Posted by HealthyAussie on Apr 17, 2014

This is a good dandelion tea. The flavour is fresh and light. i like to drink it very strong. This is the only organic brand that I can find. It is good to have an organic product as the dandelion plant has a very large root system, so it absorbs a lot from the soil. I have purchased these many times. I buy a few packs with every Iherb order I make. I won't drink any other brands now.

great taste

Posted by 5346348069033882184 on Dec 21, 2015

If you are familiar with brown rice tea then this tea wouldn't be too much of a surprise. Hope it helps in liver system and water retention.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2476122 on Aug 26, 2009

Perfect for a good healthy liver detox. I notice a huge difference!

Love it.

Posted by Reviewer1795640 on Jan 16, 2010

Love the taste.

mmmm!

Posted by thedaintypig on Oct 22, 2012

Tastes really pure. I needed a few days to get used to the flavour, but now really enjoy it. Definitely noticed some "detox" feelings going on after a few days. I drink two teabags in the evening, and for the first few nights had a really restless sleep, but now feel great!

SOOO delicious

Posted by MissGreen on Mar 02, 2014

I've also tried loose dandelion roots (from Starwest Botanicals), and although their price is much better, this roasted version is definitely so much more delicious! Use it for liver cleansing purposes.

My friends and I love this tea

Posted by 5195693504298770559 on Mar 16, 2014

It's got a lovely, comforting taste and if the health benefits for dandelion root are true, that's a bonus.

Good Teas from Traditional Medicinals

Posted by Reviewer2861035 on Jan 22, 2011

I have found Traditional Medicinals to deliver some great quality teas, and this is no exception. IHerb offers a price that beats our local store. Dandelion Root offers an interesting flavor and cleansing benefits.

yummy a slightly coffee reminding taste

Posted by Reviewer2924183 on Feb 15, 2011

the only coffee I will ever drink! great to take like a month in a row to prepare for liver cleanse with Liverlife!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1476045 on Mar 01, 2011

This tea taste kind of like a very weak coffee. I like the flavor, but I think for many, it is something of an aquired taste. Great for getting rid of bloating and keeps me regular.