Great light taste

Posted by HealthyAussie on Apr 17, 2014

This is a good dandelion tea. The flavour is fresh and light. i like to drink it very strong. This is the only organic brand that I can find. It is good to have an organic product as the dandelion plant has a very large root system, so it absorbs a lot from the soil. I have purchased these many times. I buy a few packs with every Iherb order I make. I won't drink any other brands now.

great taste

Posted by 5346348069033882184 on Dec 21, 2015

If you are familiar with brown rice tea then this tea wouldn't be too much of a surprise. Hope it helps in liver system and water retention.

Great brand, high quality

Posted by love-essence on Dec 28, 2015

I love this brand of teas -- organic, high quality, good tasting (never stale). Their dandelion taste moderate/mild (not too bitter) which is how I like it. Helps to detox kidneys and also acts as a mild diuretic. Their cammomile teas (plain, golden or mixed with lavendar) taste the best to me compared to all other brands.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2476122 on Aug 26, 2009

Perfect for a good healthy liver detox. I notice a huge difference!

Love it.

Posted by Reviewer1795640 on Jan 16, 2010

Love the taste.

mmmm!

Posted by thedaintypig on Oct 22, 2012

Tastes really pure. I needed a few days to get used to the flavour, but now really enjoy it. Definitely noticed some "detox" feelings going on after a few days. I drink two teabags in the evening, and for the first few nights had a really restless sleep, but now feel great!

Awesome product

Posted by 5441351296766052212 on Apr 21, 2016

Perfect tea and great for naturally reducing water retention

SOOO delicious

Posted by MissGreen on Mar 02, 2014

I've also tried loose dandelion roots (from Starwest Botanicals), and although their price is much better, this roasted version is definitely so much more delicious! Use it for liver cleansing purposes.

My friends and I love this tea

Posted by 5195693504298770559 on Mar 16, 2014

It's got a lovely, comforting taste and if the health benefits for dandelion root are true, that's a bonus.

Most delicious

Posted by 5056859170779755345 on Apr 22, 2016

This is an amazingly flavoured tea - it tastes of the earth.