Unpleasant taste, like burnt toast.

Posted by PurplePegasus on Dec 10, 2013

I found the taste of this one quite unpleasant. I let it steep for just 5 min. It might get better with less steeping time. It tastes like burnt toast to me. I normally drink the liver tea from the same brand but lately it's been sending my normally extremely low BP through the roof, so I decided to try this one. I will have to blend it with lemongrass or something else to mitigate the bitterness. The other tea has really healed my liver but I have a long way to go. I was hoping this would help. I might buy it again, if I see results and can manage the taste with a blend and/or less steeping time.

Love the taste and great for digestion

Posted by Reviewer2289416 on Nov 26, 2013

I adore this tea! I love the taste and enjoy a few cups a day. Make sure to take the recommended break!

Taste good

Posted by 5403112486771962343 on Nov 15, 2013

taste good and works well

Huge Fan of Traditional Medicinals and their Organic Roasted Dandelion Root Tea

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Oct 31, 2013

I really like this tea! It has a flavor that reminds me a bit of coffee with just a tiny bit of sweetness. Smooth and easy-to-drink. Very cleansing for the liver. I'm just a huge fan of Traditional Medicinals and all of their teas!

Great taste!

Posted by huiley on Oct 01, 2013

It has a great taste! Used it in the Jillian Michaels Detox Drink.

Roasted Dandelion Root tea

Posted by 4664035686050412678 on Aug 10, 2013

Excellent taste, highest quality as with any of the Traditional Medicinal Teas. Quick delivery service at reasonable price.

Robust Dandelion Tea!

Posted by Reviewer3200443 on Jun 29, 2013

A wonderful cleansing tea that has a pleasant, earthy flavor.

정말 좋아요

Posted by 5519136359236296362 on Jun 25, 2013

저의 엄마가 당뇨가 오래되다보니 당 조절이 힘들었는데요 이거 마시고 정말 좋아졌어요 하루 세번 밥먹은후 바로 마시는데 지금은 식전 당108 이랑 식후당이 118 정도로 많이 내려갔어요 당뇨에 좋다는음식들이 다 안맞았는데 민들레뿌리가 다행이 맞아서 좋네요

the best :.。.*:+☆

Posted by lchchchiyo on May 14, 2013

i've tried more than a few dandelion tea or beverages, so far this is the the best tasting, strongest concentration of constituent. iHerbやvitacostで購入できるdandelion teaや飲料はほぼ全部制覇したと思うのですがその中でもこれが一番風味が良くおいしい上に成分表でも表示されているように濃度も高いようです。

Nice product

Posted by LeneAnett on Dec 03, 2012

Not very tasty on it's own, but with a little milk (dairy or non-dairy) and som sweetener it works wonders:)