easy to accept taste

Posted by cherylinechua on Oct 15, 2014

I don't really like the taste of first brand (Alvita) of Pau d'Arco i bought, but I want to buy it for my candida and endometrosis issues. I'm glad that Traditional Medicinals, my favorite herbal teas brand, carries this too. I like the taste of this better, and it really helps that the tea bags are individually packed.

Excellent Pau d'Arco Tea

Posted by Enthusiast on Jun 14, 2015

If you're looking for high quality Pau d'Arco tea, look no further. It is very smooth and has great flavours. Individual tea bags are wrapped. A great tea that is a smart choice for candida/yeast issues! Traditional Medicinals is also a neat company that is embracing ingredient purity, sustainability, as well as social and environmental activism.

CAlif.

Posted by Reviewer1653664 on Jan 19, 2010

Pao d'Arco is a great immune builder...very effective.

Pau d'Arco

Posted by Reviewer1080232 on May 16, 2011

We've found this herbal tea a relaxing beverage to have just before bed-time. Its mildly laxative qualities are beneficial too. Don't know about claims made by some as to anti-cancer properties.

Pau d'Arco

Posted by Reviewer2589724 on Jul 12, 2009

Wonderful tea for breakfast, lunch, dinner and anytime in between. Sweetend with a little Stevia from I-herb it is a "wonderful treat" for the sweet tooth.

mishunia

Posted by Reviewer3062789 on Feb 06, 2009

Delivery was good. Very tasty tea and good for health.

Love the taste and it works!

Posted by Reviewer2093912 on Oct 05, 2010

Fantastic tea. I drink one almost everyday.

I love this tea

Posted by Reviewer3074384 on Feb 22, 2011

Great!

Excellent

Posted by 5524982011340697214 on Jan 31, 2015

I love this tea.

Great Product!

Posted by 4785956080009820512 on May 26, 2016

This product is just great. I use it all the time, in fact i had a sore on my finger that was taking ages to heal and a short time later after using this tea it began to heal. This was the only change i made so it had to be it. Will continue to buy it. Mary

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »