Why has this product been discontinued?

Posted by Reviewer2981654 on Jul 11, 2015

I have been taking this product for 2 months now with good results. I am surprised that it has been discontinued especially as it has great reviews here and from professionals.

beta glucan

Posted by Reviewer3343578 on Jun 10, 2014

this is the top of the range but very expensive read up as much as you can about this supplement it has been researched for multiple myeloma.excellent product

Helen from Oz

Posted by Reviewer1433523 on Jun 14, 2014

I'm really happy using Transfer Point Beta 1,3D Glucan knowing it is the best form of Beta Glucan on the market for my alternate cancer protocol.

Best known brand and supplement for improved immune system

Posted by 4670716386541178392 on Jun 22, 2015

Best known brand and supplement for improved immune system. Before learning about this brand and product, I was actually taking injections by an allergy doctor to improve my immune system, as my body was not fighting off infections by itself. That's what antibiotics and steroids will do to your body overtime, ruin it's natural immune fighting abilities. I'm going into my second month and I am already feeling better on the Transfer Point Beta Glucan 1,3D. I plan on going back to the doctor after the 3rd month and a blood test done to test my progress. Since I have been taking this product, I have not been taking any of the doctor's injections intentionally so I will know that the progress the blood test shows will all be attributed to the Beta Glucan and much prayer.

great product

Posted by 5445385156808588763 on Oct 06, 2014

very good for immune boost, I order them as prevention, but also I ordered one pack for a family member as post-surgery recovery, would strongly recommend

Best Priced Here at I-Herb!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2091347 on Aug 19, 2015

Our family takes both the 100mg and 500mg. We reserve the 500mg for times when we start feeling a "bug" come on or any time we feel our immune system needs an extra boost. It has incredibly kept our family from getting sick throughout the years. So glad I-Herb decided to carry the Transfer Point brand as its potency is many times more than other brands. If I ever run out (which I try not to do) the next best one, based on clinical studies, would be the NOW brand (8:1 ratio). No need to shop elsewhere as I-Herb has THE BEST PRICE for this hands down!!!! ADD NOTE:::: I just did the review and then noticed I-Herb has this product as "discontinued". Please bring this back!!!!!!!!

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer1129697 on Aug 21, 2015

I recently purchased this product for my family member, I noticed her health improved a bit after taking it for a few days, I decided to buy some more for her, however, it's out of stock - discontinued , I have emailed to the customer service team and asked for updates to see which they will have this product in stock, hopefully, the customer service team will get back to me soon. Thanks.

Very good beta glucan.

Posted by Reviewer1440350 on Oct 30, 2015

I was glad to get a good product from Iherb.com And the cancer was gone in a good way.I hope I can buy this product from here again.I deeply regret that this product is not for sale here. I really want buy beta glucan from here. I hope Iherb will sales this product again.

Great for my cats too

Posted by Reviewer1587428 on Oct 26, 2014

I give one of the 100mg caps to each of my 11 year old cats daily for immune system support (following instructions: first thing in the morning on empty stomach dissolved in 10ml water, then wait 30 mins before anything else). They get VERY energetic and play around a lot.

Shipping