So far so good

Posted by 5154547638957457253 on Jul 21, 2014

Seems to be working well for my Mum who suffers greatly with pain, she has cut down her dose of regular pain relief she takes, so thats great news

Fibromalic - Magnesium

Posted by 5156509521816531453 on Jul 16, 2014

I took two capsules of fibromalic for twice a aday for two days and found it very good.My fibromyalgia reduced a great deal. Then I started to take 3x2 aday. Now I find the aches and pain a little bit in the nights. I have taken this only for two weeks. I will try taking 2x2 a day from now on and see what happens. Shall let you know what happens.

HUGE RELIEF

Posted by Reviewer2832158 on Aug 29, 2012

This supplement has been life changing. The only thing that helps with my fibromyalgia fatigue/pain. I also try to eat a very healthy diet-- avoiding sugar/processed foods/wheat. I take 3 in the a.m. and 3 in the evening.

Fibro Malic

Posted by Reviewer1389925 on Aug 11, 2012

Brought this product for my 16yr old daughter who has chronic Fibro didn' make any difference at all.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2329248 on Jul 20, 2012

I was in so much pain! hands/fingers/toes, arms/legs entire body. I tell you the absolute truth I felt better in a days time and now a month later no pain. Please know b4 using fibro malic I was in pain all day. Please get this product it works. MSM is the key ingredient and today I bought msm soap and cream why not :) Best wishes and blesings

It helps with muscle pain (from my fibromyalgia)

Posted by Reviewer1138503 on May 04, 2012

But I also use topical MSM cream along with it. I also find that it works best when I am completely off sugar!

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2684770 on Feb 26, 2012

This stuff actually works if you stick with it for about one month. I stuck with it for three or four months then slacked off. The muscle pain had lessened greatly and did not increase dramatically. So I began taking it again and again the muscle pain was gone.

These work the best for me

Posted by Reviewer1950342 on May 18, 2011

I have tried different Malic Capsules, with added vitamin's added and brands. But this works the best for paid level and energy. If I feel a little sluggish I take two more and I am back on my game. Love this product.

Works Well for Pain!

Posted by cherokeegirldonna on May 15, 2011

Fibro Malic works well for pain. In 20 minutes, pain is gone. As for helping with energy, my fibromyalgia is advanced enough that Fibro Malic helps little in this area. I take four in the morning and four at night. I definitely plan to continue ordering this product.

Great product!! Great Company!!!

Posted by Reviewer2409258 on Apr 08, 2011

Your prices are comparable with Super Supplements but I love the fast FREE shipping and no tax. This product works great and gives me much needed relief without a RX. LOVE IT!! thanks so much

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »