A Must Try

Posted by Reviewer2315253 on Mar 14, 2009

I was skeptical about anything helping me with my pain levels but after the first two doses of Fibromalic I was feeling better. I no longer rely on pain medication to get through the day and will be taking Fibromalic forever. My energy levels have increased and the exercise that the Doctors always recommended to relieve pain from fibromyalgia, I am now able to do.

fibro malic life saver

Posted by Reviewer1456196 on Jan 09, 2008

I have been taking fibro malic for over a year now,It is amazing.My pain drops down and my energy goes up.It makes living with fibromyalgia livable.It even helps my husband with his back pain.I very thankful to have found fibo malic,

GREAT

Posted by Reviewer2487296 on Dec 01, 2009

I've been taking this product for fibromylgia for many years. It has helped me tremendously.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2329248 on Jul 20, 2012

I was in so much pain! hands/fingers/toes, arms/legs entire body. I tell you the absolute truth I felt better in a days time and now a month later no pain. Please know b4 using fibro malic I was in pain all day. Please get this product it works. MSM is the key ingredient and today I bought msm soap and cream why not :) Best wishes and blesings

HUGE RELIEF

Posted by Reviewer2832158 on Aug 29, 2012

This supplement has been life changing. The only thing that helps with my fibromyalgia fatigue/pain. I also try to eat a very healthy diet-- avoiding sugar/processed foods/wheat. I take 3 in the a.m. and 3 in the evening.

Best Fibro Product Ever

Posted by Reviewer1162856 on Sep 09, 2010

This product was recommended to me by a health food store manager. I took it for fibromyalgia. Then I ran out and after two weeks I felt terrible. It dawned on me it was the fact I was not taking the FibroMalic! Now I never go a day without taking it. I'm really happy that I found the product on iHerb.com. It is the exact product I had been using for a lesser price. I will continue to use this vitamin and iHerb.com for all my health needs. If you have fibromyalgia, Trask Fibromalic is something you MUST try.

Works Well for Pain!

Posted by cherokeegirldonna on May 15, 2011

Fibro Malic works well for pain. In 20 minutes, pain is gone. As for helping with energy, my fibromyalgia is advanced enough that Fibro Malic helps little in this area. I take four in the morning and four at night. I definitely plan to continue ordering this product.

These work the best for me

Posted by Reviewer1950342 on May 18, 2011

I have tried different Malic Capsules, with added vitamin's added and brands. But this works the best for paid level and energy. If I feel a little sluggish I take two more and I am back on my game. Love this product.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2684770 on Feb 26, 2012

This stuff actually works if you stick with it for about one month. I stuck with it for three or four months then slacked off. The muscle pain had lessened greatly and did not increase dramatically. So I began taking it again and again the muscle pain was gone.

fibro help

Posted by Reviewer1436907 on Nov 18, 2007

Ive been using this product for several years now and altho it hasn't cured my fibromyalgia, it has helped a great deal. I currently take 3 capsules in the AM and 3 capules in the PM. I prefer this product to the many others out there because it comes in capsule form and it has no taste.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »