Trimedica, Live Young, Homeopathic Spray, 1 fl oz (30 ml) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

GOOD

Posted by Reviewer2552744 From South Dakota on Aug 21, 2010

I tried this and another hgh spray supplement to see if it would help my energy levels and sleep quality. I didn't notice much difference using the other brand (except maybe a little grouchiness), but this one seems to give me added energy and I sleep better (and my libido is better). I haven't used it daily and on the day's I remember to use it I only take it once and it still helps!

HGH is the best hope to keep vitality of our life

Posted by Reviewer2257144 From Illinois on Aug 24, 2010

Trimedica, HGH Boost Plus, 1 fl. oz. is very well formulated HGH and it is readily absorbed, that is, easy to use in the form of spray. Since I started using it, I have improved my sleep, and I have more energy. Since I suffer from insomnia, Trimedica, HGH Boost Plus, is the greatest discovery for me and the best help in this regard. At this point, I cannot claim that I look younger and that I have improved my body shape since I started using it.

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer1180981 From California on Jun 29, 2009

This product has been effective at helping me tone my body and I actually get better sleep now.

ORAL HGH

Posted by Reviewer1872080 From California on Oct 12, 2007

VERY GOOD PRODUCT. DEFINITEYLY IMPROVES SLEEP. IT WOULD BE GREAT IF THEY MADE THIS PRODUCT WITHOUT ACOLHOL.

Extra Energy

Posted by Reviewer1513791 From Oregon on Dec 08, 2007

This product seems to help give us extra energy. Just a couple of sprays under the tongue twice a day is helping.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »