Trimedica, Purea Skin, Unscented Cream, 2 oz (Discontinued Item)

Best cream for dry skin

Posted by Reviewer2801513 From California on Nov 14, 2007

I've been using this cream for years and aside from a great moisturizer for extremely dry skin, it's also great for any kind of bites, the itching stops almost immediately.

Unbelievably Good

Posted by Reviewer2354471 From South Carolina on Dec 29, 2010

I have disposed of my facial moisturizers and all my body lotions; don't need them anymore. This stuff is amazing. I'm on my third jar, and will never be without it again. It even did away with the dry skin on my heels; I don't need the foot scraper thingies anymore, either.

Psoriasis

Posted by Reviewer1579767 From Switzerland on Jun 16, 2009

It seems to do me some good for psoriasis.

Trimedica

Posted by Reviewer2679738 From Utah on Jan 24, 2009

The cream does not seem to be helping. I have an extreme case of atopic dermititis. It may be that my condition needs another type of cream rather than the trimedica.

Inconsistent product quality

Posted by Reviewer1604826 From Michigan on Nov 20, 2008

I have eczema and starting using what I called "magic cream" almost 6 years ago. Over the years on on only 2 occasions, the product I received was not the product to which I was accustomed and it was ineffective. But unfortunately, the last 2 orders in a row that I received were both defective and ineffective. The effective cream is very white in color but not shiny, bordering on translucent. The good batches just look like very creamy white. If you order this product from iHerb.com and you receive a "bad" batch, they will not refund you for the container you have opened, but they will refund you for any others you have received and wish to return within 60 days.