Trimedica, SlimSweet, 2.82 oz (80 g) (Discontinued Item)

Excellent but expensive

Posted by Reviewer2170564 on Feb 12, 2011

My family loves the taste and it is one of the best, and healthiest alternatives to sugar per our nutritionist. It's just expensive in my opinion. This fruit (Lo Hon) based sweetener is from China.

good

Posted by Reviewer1202829 on Mar 19, 2011

It is a very good sweetener based on Lo Han, but actually I am using the now foods stevia more because I need less of it than this one. But this is still good.

Sweet like Sugar

Posted by Reviewer2060882 on Jan 06, 2011

Just like sugar but with none of the rush that goes along with it. All natural and good in tea or cereal. This product will be a main stay for me as a sugar substitute. Low Glycemic index, plant based, and a smart alternative to other natural sweetners that are out there. There is a slight after taste but it is not overbearing.

Not as Sweet as Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2969385 on Jan 13, 2011

Overall, I like this product. I do enjoy the slightly brown sugar taste, but it's not sweet enough for me on its own, even doubling up on it. So I tried blending it with Stevia, and presto! A great blended sweetener with all the sweetness I want and a subtle addition of flavor. I think I'll make the LoHan/Stevia blend a permanent thing in our house.

Trying to kick your splenda habit, look no further

Posted by Reviewer3142683 on Jan 20, 2012

I love my morning espresso, but need a little sweetener. I know how bad artificial sweeteners are, but don't like the calories that come with the natural alternatives. SlimSweet is the ticket, zero calories and made from fruit!