Trimedica, Thyadine, Rich Bio-Available Iodine, 1/2 fl oz (15 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 2-star

Personal Learning Curve

Posted by Reviewer2251071 on May 02, 2010

I take niacin 500mg daily to aid cholesterol balance and a bonus benefit is the total disappearance of panic attacks and reflux maladies that previously plagued me constantly for several years. I stopped taking colloidal iodine after two weeks because I believe it triggered the return of both reflux and panic attacks as well as mild depression. My mind was racing circular. Its been a week since I’ve stopped taking this product and I’m recovering well and feeling much happier in myself. No regrets, I'll keep it for cuts and abrasions.

thyadine

Posted by Reviewer3134965 on Sep 30, 2011

not bad. if you're cold...this will warm you.

So so

Posted by Reviewer1544707 on Nov 10, 2011

This is not working for me as it had for others I feel like something is stuck in my throt about 30 minutes to an hour after using it.