10% Off Orders Over $40!

Triple Leaf Tea, American Ginseng, Caffeine-Free, 20 Tea Bags, 1.4 oz (40 g)

Love the taste

Posted by 4989105349339105858 on Jun 06, 2014

Love the taste. Buying 4 more packs of it. Ginseng is sourced and packed in USA.

Great earthy tea.

Posted by Reviewer1130351 on Jul 20, 2014

I've really enjoyed this tea ever since I first tried it. It's hard to find a tea nowadays that isn't minty or fruity. I don't care much for mint. I do like fruit flavored teas once in a while, so I have nothing against those. I just hope Triple Leaf keeps the tea just as it is without messing with the natural flavor. And thanks iHerb! Love your store.

Pure ginseng - not tea - hence the very bitter but pleasant taste

Posted by 5061323011825198528 on Jul 02, 2014

I was looking for Ginseng Tea for that very bitter earthy flavor. I've tried Oolong Ginseng Tea before and was not satisfied. This pure ginseng extract is tasty but a bit too bitter so I was thinking of making my own ginseng tea mix with tea leaves. And the ginseng does what it is supposed to do: giving you an energy boost!