Triple Leaf Tea, Decaf Green Tea, 20 Tea Bags, 1.4 oz (40 g)

Reviews 5-star

Best 'American' Tea Brand by far.

Posted by Reviewer1241730 From California on Jan 29, 2011

This is tea done right. I have tried every single tea brand available over the counter and most of them have weird bitter after taste. This is a great tasting tea and I purchased 5 boxes. I drink about 2 cups a day. This is a great product, offered at a great price and it's healthy. You can't beat that. Also the "Jasmine" Green Tea by Triple Leaf is also good. It has a nice calming aroma of the Jasmine Leaf. Also taste the same as this decaf tea. No bitter after taste! Since the Triple Leaf Brand isn't widely available at my Local Supermarket, I gave iHerb a shot and they delivered! Very fast shipping and I will be back for more.

Triple Leaf Tea, Decaf Green Tea, 20 Tea Bags

Posted by Reviewer2354967 From Arizona on Jan 31, 2012

Excellent! Does not have bitter taste.

Smooth and soothing

Posted by Reviewer1752904 From Kansas on May 07, 2011

I love this tea! I used to order the NOW decaf gree tea until it was discontinued. This is a perfect replacement. It's a gentle tea that doesn't have any bitter tinges in taste. I drink it most evenings to help me unwind at the end of the day.

Best tea going

Posted by Dilynn From New Jersey on Nov 11, 2011

I really love the taste of this tea. It is the only green tea I drink. Green tea is such a healthy beverage I would not want to be without, so to find a brand that tastes so good is a real plus for me.

best

Posted by Reviewer3310272 From New York on Dec 29, 2011

tastes best and keep antioxidants full explanation on package