Favorite Tea

Posted by 4905058069942010145 on Jul 30, 2012

A year or so back a co-worker told me about this tea, my skin is pretty breakout prone, this tea really detoxes the body and stops breakouts. You have to religiously drink it through, about 3 bags a day minimum and you have to let it steep for a good 20-25 minutes for full usage. Recently I've started to mix cinnamon into the tea. So yum! The flavors remind me of fall.

Very Happy With Triple Leaf Detox

Posted by Reviewer2291908 on May 13, 2008

I'm so glad to have found this tea. I have CFS and allergies and have found the detoxifying quality of the tea to be invigorating and it has a lovely taste too!

Tastes good

Posted by Reviewer1571693 on Jun 20, 2008

Not too hard on the stomach, imporved my skin a bit.

Good detox tea

Posted by Reviewer3331911 on Jun 26, 2008

Like the flavor and works glentle in your stomach

tastes descent

Posted by Reviewer1189894 on Feb 03, 2011

i use them for bathes, since i don't really want to detox anymore after taking "enzymatic therapy whole body cleanse". i use this along with ginger tea packets (powder). if you don't like the taste, take a bath! i use 4-5 of these, plus 3 ginger tea packets. you could also slice fresh ginger. it gets hot!

Excellent - does NOT upset stomach! :)

Posted by Reviewer1829111 on Jul 19, 2010

most detox stuff i have tried really upsets the stomach or causes intestinal cramps. Not this tea! This tea is very gentle and I like the taste, too. It helps you become more regular without sending you to the restroom with the runs! Love it! :)

Very pleased

Posted by Reviewer3049125 on Jul 28, 2010

I use this tea for every seasonal detox I go through and I really like it. Taste isn't too bad and I think this is quite efficient!

Great tea!

Posted by Reviewer2295762 on Jul 31, 2010

This is a mild earthy tasting and energizing tea. I don't know about the detox effect but often I will drink several cups during my work day as it clears my mind and helps me to function efficiently without the jittery buzz of coffee.

nice