Best ginger tea available

Posted by southerninlaw on Feb 07, 2016

I cannot get enough of this tea! After years of trying dozens of different brands, I haven't looked for another since trying Triple Leaf Tea's Ginger Tea. It's strong and powerful and full of delicious ginger flavour without any bitterness or odd flavours. It's all natural and enjoyable hot or cold! I'm suffering from a Qi deficiency and this tea is working wonders to improve that! Be sure to check out our page for other healthy gluten free product reviews! :)

bland

Posted by 4891066845896227790 on Dec 30, 2015

I didnt like this tea because i feel it has almost no taste. ordered it once, never re-ordered it

Good stuff

Posted by 5080911904756463187 on Apr 13, 2015

Good stuff -- slightly more grams per bag than Traditional Medicinals -- though it is not organic -- but it is a much better price. I have switched over to this rather than pay more than Trad. Med. brand. It is a good quality straight up Ginger tea.

Pure ginger

Posted by 5598399106105531991 on Mar 30, 2015

I really like this tea: very gingery and spicy, it tastes nearly as good as fresh grated ginger steeped in boiling water. It's not only very tasty, but it is good for upset stomach. Highly recommended.

Potent

Posted by 4658758440402681522 on Mar 18, 2015

Very strong ginger flavour

smells great, but tastes weak

Posted by 5612244571303036185 on Jan 06, 2015

can barely taste the ginger

best ginger tea I have had yet off iHerb

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Nov 29, 2014

very strong...

Very good

Posted by teacupLA on Nov 22, 2014

my husband likes this one although he drinks the one I like the best too, which is Breezy Morning. This is best for those who like a more subtle ginger flavor. I like a strong ginger root flavor so I usually do Breezy or else just organic ground ginger root powder. The best is to boil your own root; I never seem to have the time. We drink this in the morning instead of caffeine. I also have it sometimes after dinner.

Ginger...just GINGER!

Posted by MsStaeheli on Nov 22, 2014

My girlfriend hated it. It's not tea, it's just GINGER. But that's herbal tea. I really like it, and it's healthy for me.

can feel the Spicy

Posted by 5075192577367826643 on Nov 10, 2014

good, and this ginger enough spicy, maybe is old ginger.