great product

Posted by Reviewer1637107 on Apr 26, 2008

this is a great tea and i really like it. as far as the taste goes it's not that great , but it is still a great tea and i will consider getting some more for myself and for my family :)

Excellent ..

Posted by Reviewer2394286 on Aug 29, 2008

I use this tea in conjunction with the "Triple leaf tea Detox"..This tea does just what it is suppose to do..I will buy this tea again in the future..I must also say that I appreciated the quick service and delivery that I received..I am happy..

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2635571 on Oct 23, 2008

This works great!! No kidding. Just take half strength before going to bed and you get relief the next morning.

Okay

Posted by Reviewer2308938 on Oct 26, 2010

Tastes alright, but stopped working effectively after 4 bags.

Neutral

Posted by TriedandTested on Sep 07, 2013

One teabag before bedtime causes me to go in the morning. However, it can cause really watery stools on some days. Does what it claims though.

Gentle and Effective

Posted by Reviewer1378477 on Jul 04, 2016

It has a mild, pleasant taste and most importantly it works.

Triple leaf herbal Laxative Tea

Posted by 5338783019180483575 on Jul 07, 2014

I had been using this product for several months before I ordered it oline. I was buying it from Meijers and they were out so I Googled it and found this site. I have not missed more than five days of drinking this tea everyday for the past 5 months now. It really works great and has never failed me when plenty of other products have. If you have bathroom issues you owe it to yourself to give this product a try, you won't be sorry, in fact you will be very happy with it's results.

Works!

Posted by 5021417041329794137 on Jul 30, 2014

This really works! Only issue I have is that it gave me major bloating, but my stomack is sensitive, so might be I made it to strong.

efficace

Posted by 5123493929057070316 on Aug 13, 2014

produit efficace après environ 9 heures, bon au goût

Works well

Posted by 4613314373553592901 on Jan 19, 2015

i've tried different brands' laxative teas and this one works the best