July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Triple Leaf Tea, Sugar Balance, Caffeine-Free, 20 Tea Bags, 1.4 oz (40 g)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Pleasant Tea

Posted by Reviewer2128490 on Feb 15, 2010

I am not sure if this will actually balance blood sugar levels if used in the long term. I bought it for menopausal symptoms and have not used it daily (possibly because I did not rally enjoy the heavy licorice taste) and don't know if it would have any effect on such symptoms if used daily. I think I was looking for a menopausal wonder solution; one cup and you are cured (or at least see a difference.) This product may require weeks/months of regular use to see any difference.

Nice cleansing

Posted by filmoyster on Jan 06, 2011

I feel more balanced using this product, and the taste is somewhat herbal - but I can't imagine using it as a savory soup base as another user suggested. It's good sweetened with honey.

Triple Leaf Tea, Sugar Balance, 1.4 oz (40 g), 20 Tea Bags (TLT-00007)

Posted by Reviewer2516387 on Nov 12, 2008

Triple leaf teas are the best. It taste great even with out any sweetners. This is my first time but I hope to keep using this I like the flavor and look foward to the long term results.

Helps with PMS and sugar balance

Posted by Reviewer3065769 on Jun 19, 2012

This tea is quite effective and soothing. I think one of the female hormones (estrogen or progesterone) must have an effect on blood sugar balance. Apparently the Chinese have figured this out, as this tea is ideal for both women's problems like PMS moods and feelings associated with blood sugar changes. It doesn't taste the best but not terrible either. I now take chromium on a daily basis so I don't need this tea as often but every once in awhile I find myself searching the cupboard for it.

Supports healthy eating regimen

Posted by 4614190474051412372 on May 28, 2013

This tea seems to help me stay true to my eating plans, and is especially helpful on all-raw days.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »