Triple Leaf Tea, Sugar Balance, Caffeine-Free, 20 Tea Bags, 1.4 oz (40 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Pleasant Tea

Posted by Reviewer2128490 on Feb 15, 2010

I am not sure if this will actually balance blood sugar levels if used in the long term. I bought it for menopausal symptoms and have not used it daily (possibly because I did not rally enjoy the heavy licorice taste) and don't know if it would have any effect on such symptoms if used daily. I think I was looking for a menopausal wonder solution; one cup and you are cured (or at least see a difference.) This product may require weeks/months of regular use to see any difference.

The Best

Posted by 5625084336930484280 on Oct 28, 2013

Out of all the teas i have tries this one is the best. I have fibroids and I have to take medications to balance my hormones. I was tired of taking tablets so i tried this tea and it was amazing. It worked for me.

Great Tea - Effective for Hormonal Balance

Posted by 4889599762928981181 on Jun 02, 2014

This tea has become an absolute staple in my life. I drink two cups a day and while the flavor is definitely herbal, I also find it rather soothing. If the taste puts you off, it tastes great with honey added too. As a longtime sufferer of hormonal acne (thanks to PCOS), I have found that this tea has a really positive effect on my skin. Within a week or so of starting this tea, I noticed some pretty drastic changes. Hoping that some of my other PCOS related symptoms will be resolved as well. Definitely recommend this tea!

tea

Posted by 4812264860474381995 on Mar 29, 2015

great tea!

Nice cleansing

Posted by filmoyster on Jan 06, 2011

I feel more balanced using this product, and the taste is somewhat herbal - but I can't imagine using it as a savory soup base as another user suggested. It's good sweetened with honey.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »