True carbohydrate-free sweetener.

Posted by Reviewer2620016 on Nov 21, 2011

Though most sweeteners claim to be 0 calorie, 0 carbohydrate, they are lying. FDA allows portions with less than 5 gram / 5 kcal to be marked as containing zero. By keeping the portion serving of sweeteners to 1 gram, they will all be under that limit. And they all take advantage of the rule, bulking up their contents with starches that are almost as bad as the sugar you try to avoid, while claiming to be zero calorie / zero carbohydrates. Truvia contains 85% Erythritol, a sugar alcohol that for the most part is not taken up by our body. A small amount of Rebiana from the Stevia plant has been added, and to me this makes the taste of Truvia quite pleasant. So far, I'm very satisfied with this product.

GREAT!

Posted by Reviewer2878695 on Dec 02, 2011

Tastes really good. No aftertaste. Has a vanilla scent to it. Tried many stevia products- this is by far the best one!

Truvia, Nature's Calorie-Free Sweetener, 140 Packets, 3.5 g Each

Posted by Reviewer1162792 on Dec 19, 2011

Since both of us are diabetic, we have enjoyed this product a great deal. You use a lot less of this than sugar and it is a natural product.

As Good as Stevia

Posted by chacho on Nov 18, 2011

Its natural and good, can't decide between Stevia or Truvia, so, I purchased both.

Good Tasting

Posted by dessertswithbenefits on Sep 14, 2012

Tastes good, much better than Splenda (and I used to LOVE Splenda)... and it's natural too. I use this in my coffee, oatmeal, baked goods, etc.

Truvia

Posted by 5655523886148759376 on Sep 17, 2013

A great Stevia sweetener, with out the slightly bitter aftertaste that some have.

good taste

Posted by 5411229174122610095 on Nov 03, 2014

The best steva I ever tasted, very sweet, and no aftertaste

My Favourite

Posted by 5287965161169056312 on Aug 12, 2015

Have tried different types/brands of sweeteners (see other reviews) and this one is my current favourite. One pack has the right amount of sweetness for my daily coffee and no weird/awful aftertaste. I am very happy with this product, will probably stick to this one for now! I have gone on to buy this product several times now.

Truvia Sachet

Posted by 5443951918949277222 on May 02, 2016

Very reliable low to nil GI, Ideal sweetener for diabetics.

Excellent sweetener

Posted by 5456338425167110708 on May 18, 2016

Excellent sweetener with no aftertaste

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »