Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Twinings, Classics, English Breakfast Tea, Decaffeinated, 25 Tea Bags, 1.76 oz (50 g)

Good

Posted by Reviewer3137441 on Oct 05, 2013

I usually prefer loose tea as what ends up in tea bags is the leftover dust. But I am sensitive to caffeine and occasionally like a cup of tea at night. Being British I only like black tea not herbal and there aren't a lot of choices. So this fits the bill.

very nice.....

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Sep 12, 2014

....I am a tea snob, so only four stars as not quite as strong as I would like....nothing beats tea leaves for me...however, as a decaf option this is great.....the Earl Grey flavour is better.

Diluted Taste

Posted by Reviewer1273100 on Dec 16, 2013

I am ultra sensitive to caffeine. I cannot drink any caffeinated drinks from late afternoon, if I do, I will stay awake the whole night. At the same time, I am addicted to tea. So decaf is the only way to go. This decaf tea was graded Medium Strength. I have since finished the 2 boxes of this tea and that is 50 bags in total. I get the same result with each tea bag, after pouring boiling water in & letting it settle for about 5 minutes, it still tasted diluted & weak. I was hoping it tasted similar to the normal English Breakfast Tea & was disappointed it tasted far from it. I guess that is the compromise that you need to accept with this brand of decaf tea.