EXCELLENT

Posted by 5661196247457933698 on May 07, 2014

I LOVE

A calming tea with the flavors of Christmas

Posted by 5037073321135424844 on Nov 30, 2014

If you like Christmas flavors and are looking for a herbal tea, give this one a try. Its so yummy!

Love

Posted by 5487109827766930026 on Dec 29, 2014

Twinings gained a new customer. I really like their tea. I would definently buy again

Perfect ice tea!

Posted by 5195540236736394577 on Feb 02, 2015

I love the Winter Spice tea, ESPECIALLY in the winter. The fragrance and flavor remind me of German Christmas markets! IHerb got the tea to me in a very timely manner. This is the first time I have purchased anything from iHerb and I would definitely order from iHerb again!

Good

Posted by 4833019933158365682 on Apr 05, 2015

The flavor is good.(private taste)

A new favourite

Posted by Reviewer1335616 on Apr 18, 2015

Very good taste, nice and well balanced spice mix.

Very interesting taste

Posted by 5736349700867990628 on Jun 05, 2015

Really nice thing to drink before you go to bed.

Christmas in A Teacup

Posted by shopzilla on Jan 26, 2016

This tea was a very pleasant surprise and I will likely be buying more in future. It smells and tastes of apple, pineapple, cinnamon and cloves, with a tiny hint of lemon. Holding a mug of this and inhaling the lovely steam, on a chilly evening, is so warm and cosy! The aroma reminds me so much of my grandmother's Christmas pineapple tarts, a Christmas favourite in Singapore, so of course, I would be very fond of this almost magical, nostalgia inducing tea. That aside, it really is delicious and doesn't even need sugar, as it is in itself, mildly sweet. Thank you Twinings, for bringing back beautiful Christmas memories. If you find this review helpful, please click on the "Yes" button. Thank you :)