tasty

Posted by 5232942402587785356 on Sep 17, 2014

taste really good, my tip: added to it a drop of vanilla and some cinnamon! it would be even greater ! like my comment if you loved it

delicious, fragrant rooibos

Posted by Reviewer2589455 on Jul 24, 2013

I love rooibos tea and this one is perfect whether you're a first-timer or if you're like me. The smell is sweet, but it tastes better with a bit of sugar. I can use one tea bag for 2 cups of fairly strong tea, which is great.

Good tea

Posted by 4956197597947528565 on Apr 17, 2015

Nice flavored tea, I take it for colds and achy feelings. Does well at reducing fevers. It is a good tea for just drinking for no reason as well. It is naturally sweet.

Love it!

Posted by 5304280106264791189 on Jun 03, 2016

Rooibos tea has great health benefits eg. a cure of allergies etc. and I'm glad that Twinings got an Organic Rooibos as their product. Really Love it!

great taste and price

Posted by 4638486190424339948 on May 10, 2013

This rooibos is really good for the price, and considering it's organic. It's pretty sweet and creamy - not the best, but I've tasted a whole lot worse!

Quality rooibos, good price

Posted by Reviewer2129080 on Jun 24, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised to find iHerb carrying a popular brand like Twinings. I like the slightly stronger quality of this brand's red tea (compared to some of the others).

Tasty!

Posted by Reviewer1532426 on Jul 24, 2013

Smooth & mellow. Next cup I want to add lemon and/or honey but it's great without the extras!

Ordered again :)

Posted by Reviewer1035410 on Nov 27, 2012

It tastes great! Must be the most tasty rooibos I've ever tried. While writing this review I've already ordered another portion of the same tea.

Realy good tea

Posted by 4795641032146176573 on Sep 10, 2012

I would like to taste a real Roibos,now I drink it every day.It has sweet taste and unmatched flavor. I am glad by purchase.

Tasty