Not my type of Oolong tea

Posted by 5042959383454609403 on Oct 23, 2013

I am a regular tea drinker and my favourite teas are Oolong and Earl Grey. This Oolong tea just tastes very much different from the usual Oolong tea from China and Taiwan that I drank. It was a little disappointing to me as I would have a good impression of Twinings' tea.

we Asians HATE this tea!

Posted by ctseng on Mar 31, 2016

Not sure what Twinnings was doing when they made this tea, but it doesn't taste ANYTHING like Oolong tea! It's disgusting and ranks even LOWER than the low-grade Chinese restaurants mix-leaf teas! If you want an acceptable bagged Oolong tea, try the Yamamoto brand.

Twinings Oolong tea

Posted by 5440232417732232850 on Jan 04, 2015

Discovered this tea at the grocery store a few years ago and loved it as the perfect afternoon tea. Unfortunately, supply was sporadic and unreliable. In desperation I went to the internet and found your site. This is my third order and I can't speak well enough of your service - the ease of using your site, the delivery, the cost - all are superb. I especially appreciated the fact that shortly after attempting to order and being told the tea was unavailable I received a follow-up email notifying me the tea was now available. Thanks so much. Sarah

special

Posted by 4637885309966877797 on Apr 29, 2014

Very speciat kind of tea, a bit spicy.

China Oolong Tea

Posted by 5059497743934770040 on Nov 03, 2014

Nice China tea flavor

nothing special

Posted by Reviewer2884062 on Dec 04, 2013

just tea

Good

Posted by Reviewer3353079 on Feb 03, 2012

Good tea for every day.