Twinlab, 100% Whey Protein Fuel, Mass, Chocolate Surge, 5 lbs (2268 g) (Discontinued Item)

Mixes well and tastes great.

Posted by Reviewer2061081 on Dec 26, 2010

I mix this product with oatmeal and frozen berries and it tastes great. I will continue to use this product with confidence.

Twinlab 1005 Whey Protein Fuel

Posted by Reviewer2656924 on Dec 27, 2010

My husband loves this protein powder it provides a lot of protein for after his workouts and he just mixes with water and it taste great. It has very little carbs or sugar which is a plus. This is a great product.

Thanks from Turkey.

Posted by Reviewer3141648 on Nov 20, 2010

My first order from Turkey and i have suprized for shipping date.My order delivered at sixth day.Thanks a lot iherb.I use water to take this supplement about 70 ml water for 1 scoop.I try milk but I have problem to indigestion when I mixed it with milk.

chocolate

Posted by Reviewer1637257 on Nov 22, 2010

taste is really good. I feel like i am eating a bar of chocolate when using after exercise. Thanks iherb

Can't do without it

Posted by Reviewer2437068 on Nov 24, 2010

Mixes well. Tastes good. Give me more power.