July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Twinlab, 100% Whey Protein Fuel, Lean Muscle, Cookies and Cream, 5 lb (2268 g) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1933971 on Mar 04, 2012

Great taste and great value

i bought it from japan

Posted by Reviewer1676288 on Sep 26, 2012

I bought two proteins that flavor is chocolate and cookie. Now i use cookie flavor's . It's so delicious!! And nice work. I like it !!

Best protein powder I have found

Posted by Reviewer2444123 on Feb 01, 2011

One of my favorite product that allow me to recover after my work out. Taste good and was impress with the fast delivery!!

Good for the Price

Posted by Reviewer3021713 on Dec 21, 2010

I paid $35.99 for this 5lb tub. Mixes/dissolves easily enough. I've been taking whey protein powder dry, by the scoop, and just chasing it with water for so many years, that as long as a product's flavor is mild -- which this one is -- I'm fine. Only slight drawback would be that the scoop provided is bigger than what I'm used to (it's supposedly 34 g, possibly even a tad more), and too wide to use if you're downing it straight from the scoop, as I do. Using a normal 28g scoop I have, I calculate that there is only about 20g of protein, per scoop. Again though, for the price, I'm willing to throw down another a second 1/4 scoop.

review