Great stuff

Posted by 5502176341053541117 on Nov 12, 2013

Taste great, fluid easily and what's important, gets your body growth!!

Average

Posted by 5148195485089364097 on Oct 24, 2013

Average product. I think it makes me a bit sick. Cant be sure. But taste is fine. Good value.

4 out of 5

Posted by 4661917853875674702 on Oct 04, 2012

Tastes good, great price

Good enough for most people

Posted by Reviewer2295193 on Sep 03, 2012

My review for this is the same as the one I had for Chocolate. I think this will work for most people. Mixes easily in a shaker. I like vanilla more as I can play around with the flavors i.e. adding fruits, etc as chocolate tends to dominate.

Great Product

Posted by 5404395763754847560 on May 12, 2012

This Whey protein tastes great and mixes well with water, but even better with milk. It is great for taking after my weight training routines. Also iHerb delivered it so fast that i only had to wait a few days before it arrived here in South Korea! Great taste and good service.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2292807 on Mar 28, 2012

Nice flavor, mixes well just using a whisk. Would buy again

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1510106 on Mar 12, 2012

Good!

Twinlab Whey Protein - order to Korea

Posted by Reviewer2937734 on Dec 05, 2011

I appreciated the tracking schedule to see where my product was at. Shipping to Korea was fairly fast. The Twinlab protein dissolves well and isn't very sweet. Only downfall is there doesn't appear to be any scoop in the container. Professional, hassle free service.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2495388 on Nov 21, 2011

Thus far my experiences with this product have been quite positive. I was out of protein for a while and the boost it has added to my recovery times is palpable. The taste of this powder is very mild. It mixes well but doesn't add much flavor. I haven't had any digestion issues with it. On the down side it doesn't come with a scoop which is kind of weird.

Twinlab, 100% Whey Protein Fuel

Posted by Reviewer1160006 on Sep 01, 2011

I am very pleased with Twinlab, 100% Whey protein fuel, vanilla Slam. It dissolves very well with any type of liquid (water, juice or milk). After been drinking for the fistr week I began to feel the difference. very good product.