ALC

Posted by Reviewer2514195 on Apr 16, 2008

Hi, ALC is a complete miracle for me. Thanks for you great price on it! Also, thanks much for your fast delivery. I have memory problems and it's really helping to dissolve that. Thanks again!!!

ALC is a miracle supplement

Posted by Reviewer1126998 on Apr 13, 2009

Hi, I just wanted to say that ALC has helped with my depression amazingly. I have more mental and physical energy with just 500mg! I suffer from Bipolar Disorder and it's made a world of difference for me. Thanks so much for your reasonable price of it! ALC RULES!!! --Ryan

A Confident Source

Posted by Reviewer2532806 on Dec 19, 2010

Having used Twinlab's Acetyl L-Carnitine for years to support my health and brain, I've found that taking amino acids seems to positively enhance how my body processes diet and exercise.

Great mail service!

Posted by Reviewer1035232 on Jun 06, 2009

Vitamin has helped control my hunger.

Worth it

Posted by Reviewer2707828 on Jan 25, 2011

I have been using this product for ten years or more. I attribute my continued good health to its' use.

Vastly superior to other acetyl carnitine products !!

Posted by Reviewer3343479 on Nov 26, 2011

This product is Carnipure brand of carnitine, made by Lonza of Switzerland. I can only assume that their quality control is better than that of other companies, because this works WAY, WAY BETTER than other brands -- particularly the Sigma Tau product (Doctor's Best) from Italy, which is inferior. All I know is that this is the stuff that works! Be sure to take it with some lipoic acid.

Twinlab L-Carnitine

Posted by Reviewer2993301 on Dec 04, 2008

I use this for my competion dog and it really boosts her energy! Great product!

***** Stars

Posted by Reviewer1641504 on Dec 20, 2008

I have been using this product for several years. I think it works as expected. Your system works OK for me as well. Thanks

iHerb.com Is The Only Place My Family & I Will Be Ordering All Of Our Vitamins From Now On!!!

Posted by Reviewer1055227 on Mar 01, 2009

iHerb.com is the best place to buy any and all vitamins and supplements. iHerb.com has the best prices and is very convenient, even though I live in Columbus, Ohio and it is being sent to me from Utah. I placed a very sizeable order and I received it no later than 6 days from the date I placed my order. A guy named Bob, who owns American Nutrition up here in Reynoldsberg, Ohio is selling the exact same products as iHerb.com, but at double the price, as what iHerb.com is selling their products for. That may be the reason behind why Bob usually never has any customers in his store, "when I used to go there." I thought Bob was my friend, but it just so happened that he was only interested in making money off of me and ripping me off. The only place that will be receiving my money and business from now on is iHerb.com because I see now that I can count on them giving me the highest quality of products at the most inexpensive prices around. Thank you iHerb.com, and you can expect to get my business from now on, and you can also count on me getting the word out to others here in Columbus, Ohio (Buckeye City) about your excellent service. Respectfully, James Edward. Franklin Jr. & Family

super