I no longer need glasses thanks to this!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jul 31, 2012

This healed my vision! After wearing glasses for 3 decades this supplement has completely healed my eyesight. I can't take beta-carotene: it gives me an orange face because I can't metabolize it and beta-carotene is very toxic to me! I have "carrotoderma". Anyway I stopped taking this when I called the manufacturer and they told me the A is synthetic & the D comes from sheep's wool. Soon after my vision declined again even though I was eating a lot of butter. So I'm back on this and again I no longer need my glasses. Thanks iHerb for the great price! :)

works for me!

Posted by Reviewer1738693 on Oct 15, 2007

great antioxidant

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer2821840 on Sep 24, 2008

One of the few vitamins I have found that doesn't include one of the many substances I'm allergic to.

Good source of A & D

Posted by Reviewer2963961 on Apr 13, 2010

Water soluble yet absorbs well, so no worry about overdosing on this. Small capsules too!

Small capsules, easy to swallow

Posted by Reviewer1290829 on Jan 23, 2011

Good product for those of us who can't tolerate oil-based vitamins.

Smaller and Water-soluble is Better

Posted by Reviewer2363022 on Oct 23, 2008

Twinlabs is famous for making those smaller supplements (their little B1 caps are great, too) that are easier to swallow. The bonus is that this formula is water-soluble, so there's less worry about an OD of Vit D in its usual fat-soluble form.

Malabsorption issues

Posted by Reviewer1332021 on Feb 16, 2009

Great for those of us with malabsorption issues too who need a fast absorbing A & D. This is recommended by my doctor. iHerb.com has the better prices I have found, especially if you by in bulk the prices go down & free shipping. I bought in bulk with a friend.

A&D

Posted by Reviewer2387715 on Dec 28, 2011

Was told to take this by my doctor. No problems works great.

Excelent product

Posted by Reviewer3277721 on Mar 07, 2012

my rate is A+

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1098952 on Dec 06, 2007

Excellent and fast service. Would highly recommend this site to friends and family.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »