Great Vit D!

Posted by Reviewer1457479 on Aug 28, 2008

This is a great Vit D supplement! I have had problems with taking others and with this one I don't. Works great!

The ONLY Vit. D I can take

Posted by Reviewer2850178 on Nov 13, 2009

I have had negative reactions to every other Vit. D that I have tried. These Allergy D caps cause me no problem at all.

An ok supplement

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 17, 2012

which I bought by mistake (I get the A&D). The D3 is synthetic, derived from sheep's wool. It works ok.

Vitamin D that does not make me sick

Posted by Reviewer1721494 on Aug 25, 2012

I am not lactose intolerant, but I don't like milk and don't drink it. I have had problems with my vitamin D levels being low. This vegan capsule does not make me feel sick afterward. I empty the capsule into vitamin C rich juice and drink it.

D 400 iu capsuls

Posted by Reviewer1488008 on Nov 19, 2010

Offer good health protection. Benefits to health may be gained if the user avoids skin dressings of any kind when in the sun. Avoids cooking with oil. Nutrition is only a panacia when used correctly and not functionaly disrupted by fads. One of the best makes

Great source of D without fish oils

Posted by Reviewer2025838 on Dec 13, 2010

I like this water dispersed Vitamin D supplement and I trust Twin Lab.

Good Vitamin D supplement

Posted by Reviewer2978176 on Jun 26, 2011

Works great, no issues. Glad to see it is not derived from fish.

Pain Reliever

Posted by Reviewer3267421 on Jun 10, 2011

I started taking this product years ago, when I discovered that I was vit D deficient. Happily, it also relieved my back pain (from an injury sustained falling down concrete steps). They are wonderful, and I've recommended them to several friends and family members. My only complaint is that it doesn't come in a larger dose. I supplement it with other "dry" vit D3 tablets, as my doctor says I should be taking 4000 - 5000 IU of vit D3 daily, depending on the season.

Only D3 I do not have allergic reaction to.

Posted by Reviewer3327275 on Aug 24, 2011

I have tried many D3 formulations and had an allergic reaction - itching, red skin - to all except this one. Glad to find one that I can take. Only wish the capsules were larger than 400IU. To reach my recommended dose, I have to take many of them.

Twinlab is the best product to buy in vitamins that I have used

Posted by Reviewer1869018 on Sep 22, 2011

Best product in vitamins to use especially if you have allergies.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »