Safe fuel

Posted by Reviewer1864392 on Dec 26, 2009

This is protein in its safest form. Recommended.

If you don't feed your muscles properly you won't reach much progress

Posted by LoseBodyFatBuildMuscle on Oct 22, 2009

I do fitness 4, sometimes 5 times a week and definitely note the difference when I take Twinlab Amino Fuel. It helps me to recover my muscles after intense workouts. Also helps me to be able to lift just that extra weight and build more mass. I noticed it also helps me to get rid of excess body fat. More muscle mass means you are able to burn excess flab easier. Has a good absorption because of the liquid form. Taste is good. Highly recommended. Good price and amazingly fast shipping all the way to Europe for only $12.

Number One

Posted by Reviewer2334746 on Aug 31, 2009

Number One in the liquid aminos

The Best Price Ever On This Product!!!

Posted by Reviewer1055227 on Mar 28, 2009

I have been searching high and low for someone who carried this product at an affordable price, and of course, iHerb.com beat out all of its' competitors, and as a result they received my families' business and our money once again. iHerb.com realizes that the way to stimulate and maintain their financial profits in a time of economic crisis and uncertainty is by making the prices of their products very affordable to everybody, no matter what their income is. Other organizations could learn a thing or two from iHerb.com about how to keep customers coming back, over and over again, through the satisfaction of their consumers' wants, needs and most importantly the fact that they will save a substantial amount of money through buying from iHerb.com.

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!

Posted by Reviewer1662241 on Jun 30, 2008

This is a great product to use after a workout to help increase muscle, but it is beneficial even if you don't exercise. I never eat much protein, so I add this to my diet to remain healthy and have more energy.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »