10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Twinlab, BCAA Fuel, Strength, 180 Tablets

Reviews 5-star

BCAA

Posted by Reviewer2815944 on Apr 02, 2008

Fair price and quick delivery. The product seems to decrease my recovery time after long bike rides.

so far, so good

Posted by Reviewer2811374 on Jul 30, 2009

Since beginning this product I feel that my overall stregth + stamina has improved slightly (but it's only been a few weeks). I also have an extremely fast metabolism so usually if I stop working out even for a few days my muscle will start to fade, because my body doesn't have any fat to go through first. I feel like this product has helped my muscle retention ... if that makes any sense at all.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2735181 on Oct 11, 2007

This product was also purchased to improve my husbands liver disease. BCAA enhances protein synthesis in the liver.

Best product to date!

Posted by Robertdknauf on Apr 22, 2013

Love this stuff, I have been recovering faster and getting more out of my sessions! I tend to take 8 a day in two doses makes it last a little longer even thought they are Really cheap!.

growth and recovery

Posted by Reviewer3019348 on Jul 11, 2009

I have found that taking Twinlab's BCAA Fuel before and after I work out, especially with weights, considerably aids in my quick recovery and also brings out an appearance of fullness in my muscular tissue(s).