BCAA

Posted by Reviewer2815944 on Apr 02, 2008

Fair price and quick delivery. The product seems to decrease my recovery time after long bike rides.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2735181 on Oct 11, 2007

This product was also purchased to improve my husbands liver disease. BCAA enhances protein synthesis in the liver.

so far, so good

Posted by Reviewer2811374 on Jul 30, 2009

Since beginning this product I feel that my overall stregth + stamina has improved slightly (but it's only been a few weeks). I also have an extremely fast metabolism so usually if I stop working out even for a few days my muscle will start to fade, because my body doesn't have any fat to go through first. I feel like this product has helped my muscle retention ... if that makes any sense at all.

growth and recovery

Posted by Reviewer3019348 on Jul 11, 2009

I have found that taking Twinlab's BCAA Fuel before and after I work out, especially with weights, considerably aids in my quick recovery and also brings out an appearance of fullness in my muscular tissue(s).

Best product to date!

Posted by Robertdknauf on Apr 22, 2013

Love this stuff, I have been recovering faster and getting more out of my sessions! I tend to take 8 a day in two doses makes it last a little longer even thought they are Really cheap!.

my husband loves it

Posted by garyofca on Jan 11, 2014

good for normal exercise. cheaper per tablets as compared with Now Foods BCAA. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Good

Posted by 5273463189186932089 on Dec 12, 2013

I take 10 caps before and 10 caps after weight lifting, they are very good for muscle recovery.

good product

Posted by 4900723240313613319 on Sep 25, 2013

very good product. I recomend

excelent

Posted by 5059845680100589424 on Nov 08, 2013

perfect

I have not received the order

Posted by Reviewer2799409 on Dec 20, 2011

Unfortunately I can not evaluate the product, because I have not received the order. Already know the brands and quality.