Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Twinlab, CellMins, Potassium & Magnesium, 180 Capsules

Excellent formula

Posted by Reviewer2184334 on Feb 19, 2008

I highly recommend this product for the biovailability of nutrients and the price is excellent.

STOP Leg Cramps

Posted by Reviewer3324856 on Nov 21, 2011

I live in sub-tropical Florida. Everyone who lives in the tropics and even the sub-tropics know that the heat and humidity can drain your body's fluids more quickly than you can replenish them with water or even Gator Aid. After a day of trimming trees or fixing fences the cramps would be off the charts. Since I've been on a two/day regimen of Twinlab's CellMins Potassium & Magnesium no more cramps. My wife was so impressed with my results, she takes them as well. The painful nighttime leg cramps that would awaken her are GONE. This product works.

CellMins are the Right Prescription for My Leg Cramps

Posted by Reviewer1486548 on Feb 22, 2012

I have trouble with painful muscle cramps in my legs and feet that that attack me suddenly while I am sleeping. This mineral supplement has completely put a stop to my night cramps. I do careful research and work hard to find the most bioavailable supplements and I haven't been dissappointed in this product. It performs exactly as I had hoped.

the magnesium miracle

Posted by alloriginal on Jul 15, 2013

discovering the power of magnesium was, for me, a miracle. For decades I suffered from nearly-debilitating muscle cramps and headaches (those hours-long leg cramps at night--argh!). A friend suggested trying magnesium. I was skeptical, having already tried everything. It worked like a charm! I am now a hardcore magnesium enthusiast, and I recommend it to people on a regular basis. The muscle cramps and headaches are a thing of the past. I haven't been constipated in years, and my blood pressure and resting pulse rate are now those of a healthy teenager. Magnesium is involved in more bodily functions than can be listed here, including bone formation. 2 or three of these may be just what you need, as it was for me. Thank goodness for Iherb! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Seem to work well

Posted by Reviewer2507428 on Feb 08, 2012

Sleep has been good and these do seem to have a calming effect when taking several caps. The only downside is the number of caps you have to take (4) to get to 400 mg but I suppose this has to do with the chelation method.