New To iHerb?

Twinlab, Cholesterol Success, 120 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Jackson L. Wright

Posted by Reviewer2634074 on Feb 15, 2008

Regarding the usage of twinlab, Cholesterol Success, I have been using this product for several years now and it seems to be keeping my cholesterol in check. My cholesterol was quite high when I first started taking it and I noticed a huge drop very soon after starting the daily usage. It is also cheaper than doctor prescribed medicine. It does work for me.

Twinlab, Cholesterol Success

Posted by Reviewer1722856 on Nov 12, 2008

Have used this product for several years and it seems to be doing the job for me in keeping my cholesterol down. Glad there is a natural product to do this.

Twinlab, Cholesterol Success

Posted by Reviewer2329567 on Nov 19, 2008

I've been using this product for many years and it works for me. Thanks for having the best price in the market.

It Works !

Posted by Reviewer2095085 on Jul 23, 2011

It beats taking medications that has such profound side effects.. And IT WORKS !

results!

Posted by Reviewer1567227 on Feb 12, 2012

I got this for my husband (total cholesterol 250)after his doctor wanted to put him on a statin drug. I had already tried a bunch of other things for him with no success. He got tested last week and was down to 208! He did though, put himself on a diet and lost 20 lbs, so perhaps it was the combination that gave such good results.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »